BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-29-2013, 02:42 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline
Default How to make an MLP cutie mark badge

So yes, you may be aware of how excited I am for Monday as I'm going to BABW again to purchase both MLP bears. I was sad that I don't have any MLP tees yet, and the event says you can wear your favourite MLP fashions. So I made a badge.

This is my first guide, soo...

You will need:

Cardboard
Paper
Pens/pencils (coloured)
scissors
Glue
Sellotape
A Pin (that you attach to stuff)

1. First of all, gather your equipment to prepare for this crafty, fancy shmancy activity. Get your cardboard and cut it in any shape. I tried a square, because it's easy. Make sure it's not too small, and not too big. People need to be able to see it.

2. Cut your paper to match the size of your shape, and draw a cutie mark of your favourite pony. If you're struggling, print off a picture and copy it down. Once you've finished, colour it in using bold colours, and write the name of the pony you've chosen on top. Then, glue it to the card shape

3. This is where it gets tricky; turn your badge over and find a pin to tape onto the back, so you can wear it around. If you have no tape, glue it down strongly, using paper strips to act as tape.

4. Clip it onto your top and wear your stylish new badge! You're one fashionable brony/pegasister!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:44 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Cool! I went to Build-A-Bear to have a look for what I want for my birthday, and I saw one Rainbow Dash and one Pinkie Pie Bear. They're cute!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:47 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

Aweehh, nice! Hope you found something that you want (:

Thanks Neon xx
Old 03-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Aweehh, nice! Hope you found something that you want (:

Thanks Neon xx
No problem!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:50 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Loll, it's the lottery tomorrow, and my Dad asked me to choose the numbers. So I said: 'Dad, if we win the lottery tomorrow, then I'm buying a load of build a bears' xD
Old 03-29-2013, 02:55 PM
Polar Bear

could you make like an iPad badge? You could have the square, and make a border and make a iPad. xD

You could draw a Build-A-Bear on it, or write your birthday. :O)
Old 03-29-2013, 03:02 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Omg that's an awesome idea :O I remember once when at school I had a moustache business where I made moustaches for everyone xD
Old 03-29-2013, 03:26 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Omg that's an awesome idea :O I remember once when at school I had a moustache business where I made moustaches for everyone xD
That sounds cool xD
Old 03-29-2013, 03:41 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

It was a one moustache business Now I've moved on to badges xD
Old 03-29-2013, 03:44 PM
Polar Bear

It was a one moustache business Now I've moved on to badges xD
It is a cool idea, could you do it with paper?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT