BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Check Out My New....

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 11:44 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline
Default Welcome home to Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash!

As you may know, I went to BABW today and bought both MLP bears. I just added them on BV. They're totally adorable <3 Everything was so cute, check out the websites for more.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:46 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
As you may know, I went to BABW today and bought both MLP bears. I just added them on BV. They're totally adorable <3 Everything was so cute, check out the websites for more.
Aww, that sounds so cute! I really wanted to see the birth, it must of been magical! I might get both of them, I was thinking of the names Trixie for Rainbow Dash, or Sabrina, and then for Pinkie Pie maybe Amelia or Annabelle or Delilah. (:
Old 04-01-2013, 11:51 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

That's so cute <3 I was going to call them Bluebell (Rainbow Dash) and Rose (Pinkie Pie) But I like their original names
Old 04-01-2013, 11:51 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
That's so cute <3 I was going to call them Bluebell (Rainbow Dash) and Rose (Pinkie Pie) But I like their original names
Aww, maybe call them Rainbow Bluebell Dash and Pinkie Rose Pie. (:
Old 04-01-2013, 11:54 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Yeah! Like middle names I'll never end up calling them by
Old 04-02-2013, 12:25 AM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

Congrats on your new animals! They will receive lots of love
Old 04-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Awwww congrats Duffy! They're so cute aren't they ^^
Old 04-02-2013, 03:27 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

Thanks Valentina! And omg yesh they are Alice
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT