BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 10:58 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Good question cheri3
Old 03-20-2013, 03:08 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
So what will happen to this question on the Jr. CyBearGuide Quiz?

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
The answer to this JCBG quiz question will not be changed since the removal of the change den button is only temporary. The Developbears will restore the button once they have found the actual source of the problems with disconnections and primary user interface issues in game.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:03 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

that's strange and dare I say, bizarre. I don't have that glitch at all, and I've been signed up on Bearville for three months now to be exact. I already have 6 furry friends in such a short time span, I got my first three in November (online order) then I did two store trips, and recently another online order (the Lucky Clover Teddy is GORGEOUS!!) I gotta say, I'm having a ton of fun on bearville!!
Old 03-26-2013, 01:44 AM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

Ah, it's probably a glitch.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:28 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
So what will happen to this question on the Jr. CyBearGuide Quiz?

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
He said it's temporary, so eventually it will switch back to normal. Since that's the way you're supposed to be able to, I don't think they would change the quiz or anything. I'm sure they'll have the button up and running again in a jiffy. So I wouldn't worry about the quiz. It's only temporary, it's not permanent. (:

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
The answer to this JCBG quiz question will not be changed since the removal of the change den button is only temporary. The Developbears will restore the button once they have found the actual source of the problems with disconnections and primary user interface issues in game.
...Or pretty much what he said. xD
Old 04-02-2013, 12:23 AM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for clearing everything up Joe! I was confused about this as well.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:58 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ValentinaHug
Thank you for clearing everything up Joe! I was confused about this as well.
You're welcome Valentina!
Old 04-02-2013, 02:35 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

For some reason i'm experiencing this too, and when I have to change dens I have to log back out and in again.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:24 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
For some reason i'm experiencing this too, and when I have to change dens I have to log back out and in again.
ditto
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
helloi'mvictoria, victoria