BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 06:12 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up can someone make it?

hey everybody! i was wondering, can someone make a Daily Task Badge list like that christmas made with the regular badges? it would be really helpful. thanks!
Old 04-05-2013, 07:10 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

I might try if I can finish doing them all fast enough and if I have enough time to make a list.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Do you mean that you want to know the prizes for completing the different levels of the Daily Tasks Badge? I believe that Christmas will be adding them to her thread once we get all the info about the prizes. The Daily Tasks Badge takes 240 days to complete (considering that you do the list everyday). No one's that far yet, because this badge was only released last month. But for now, I posted Bronze Level 2 prize, and another member has already posted the Bronze Level 1 prize in the General Discussion section.

If you're asking for a list of all the different sorts of tasks that we have to do for the badge, I can work on that.

But depends on which one you're asking for.

Last edited by Chéri3; 04-06-2013 at 11:16 AM..
Old 04-05-2013, 08:22 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

IT can't really be made until someone complete it -- another 210 days, approximately.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:43 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I believe she has mentioned that she has plans to add it to her thread after she moves some things around on it to make room.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT