BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Kitchen Fun!

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2013, 11:27 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline
Default Hot Mocha Chocolate: For Breakfast and Dessert :)

My mom and I were watching Paula Deen's show a few mornings ago, and she made hot chocolate that looked so good, we decided to make it. We found the recipe online, but I'm typing it from memory.

You Need:
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 quart milk
2 cups coffee (already made, straight black works best)
-optional, but highly suggested-
Chocolate ice cream (yup. You heard me.)
Cool Whip
Chocolate shavings

Instructions:
1. In a medium saucepan, mix the cocoa powder and sugar. Pour in some milk and stir it together (this helps it mix well), then pour the rest of the milk, stirring.
2. Pour in the coffee and stir.
3. Let everything heat up in the saucepan. It shouldn't take very long if your coffee was still hot.
4. Ladle the hot chocolate into a mug.

Optional Instruction:
5. Scoop in two scoops of ice cream (or, however much ice cream you want). Top with Cool Whip and chocolate shavings.

Now, Paula did this one thing with a spoon that looks amazing, but I haven't done it yet, so I'm not sure exactly how to do it, but I get the just of it.

Take a spoon and dip it in melted chocolate. If you want, drizzle white chocolate on it. Put it on wax paper and set it in the fridge. When it's hard, put it in the hot chocolate and let it melt.

Paula Deen drank this at breakfast. I thought she was crazy! We had it for breakfast this morning and it was great! ...I just had it again for dessert. XD
Old 03-22-2013, 11:46 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Yum I want to make this! = D Thanks fur posting! = )
Old 04-04-2013, 08:58 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

This looks scrumptious! : D
Old 04-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Quinnloveable26
Banned

Quinnloveable26 is on a distinguished road
 Quinnloveable26 is offline Status: Offline

I am going to try to to make this! Thanks fur posting.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT