BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2013, 10:15 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline
Default Stuff

Someday maybe our paths will cross,
And maybe the tears on my face will run dry.
Like a river bed, drained of all the water it once held.
And as our eyes bore into those of the other,
We will see which way the river flows.

And my once blinded mind and soul,
Will at last feel that satisfaction and content.
And as your fingerprints are once more left on my heart,
I will know which road this sly world will have me take.

I think the encounter would leave me knowing,
Leave me understanding for the rest of time.
But the encounter would just leave me thirsting,
Thirsting for the peace that I will never find.

...It's a poem, not a song.

Last edited by mayaluckybear19; 04-07-2013 at 10:18 AM..
Old 04-07-2013, 10:50 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Did you make that poem? I love it! :O
Old 04-07-2013, 10:55 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, thanks. I was in my element at the time so. Now, for reasons known to you, I am officially repumped. (:
Old 04-07-2013, 11:44 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

You did a really good job! I loved it! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Old 04-07-2013, 03:50 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

I have just realised how long it has been since I have written anything on BI. Although looking back, pretty much everything I wrote was absolute crud, lol.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:56 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Wow, that is good.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:28 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

that's so good Willow! \(*o*)/ I see listening to so much of Little Mix's music makes you creative huh xD
Old 04-08-2013, 12:14 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Though I'm not much of a poet myself, I know this is amazing! You're really good at this, do you write often?
Old 04-08-2013, 05:46 AM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

Thanks guys, now I feel really lame, compliments make me embarrassed, lol. I try to write as much as possible, but school likes to ensure that is impossible pretty much all the time, with the amount of work they dump on me, aha. All I'm writing at the moment, after my last story fizzled out about a month ago, is a recount of my experience of the Little Mix tour (God that sounds pathetic explained like that). Not the most creative thing in the world, lol.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Quinnloveable26
Banned

Quinnloveable26 is on a distinguished road
 Quinnloveable26 is offline Status: Offline

Wow great poem.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT