BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2013, 11:30 AM
KristinPurrincess7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KristinPurrincess7

KristinPurrincess7 will become famous soon enough
 KristinPurrincess7 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Butterfly Friend Helpers?

I have a question about the Butterfly Friend Helpers. I went crazy with gardening my plants and I ended up using all of mine.. And I was wondering how I could earn more. When I tried to garden one of my plants, it told me to mouse-over the Butterfly Friend Helpers tooltip to see how I could earn more, and I have no idea where it is. xD So all I need to know is if it's possible to earn more or how I could earn more. Thanks!
Best Answer - Posted by CurlyQ95
They refill at midnight, in case you didn't know.

Making new friends will gain you 1 Butterfly Helper per friend, bringing a new bear to life gets you 10, and being a Jr. Cybearguide gets you 5...other than that I don't think we can earn them.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:33 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Making new friends will gain you 1 Butterfly Helper per friend, bringing a new bear to life gets you 10, and being a Jr. Cybearguide gets you 5...other than that I don't think we can earn them.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:35 AM
KristinPurrincess7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KristinPurrincess7

KristinPurrincess7 will become famous soon enough
 KristinPurrincess7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95

I'll just wait until midnight then. :P Thanks!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT