BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 09:05 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
I doubt they'll do Derpy -- sure, she's a fan favorite, but some parents decided she was offensive and complained. Hasbro has confirmed she won't be making an appearance in season three. In light of that, they probably won't do a plushie of her.
WHAT! this is the 1st time i heard this news. i think that derpy is cute. sad that she wont show in season 3.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:39 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
I doubt they'll do Derpy -- sure, she's a fan favorite, but some parents decided she was offensive and complained. Hasbro has confirmed she won't be making an appearance in season three. In light of that, they probably won't do a plushie of her.
Oh I know they have about a zero percent chance of making derpy, and why. There's also a very low possibility that babw will ever make any doctor who bears....

But I can STILL DREAM!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:55 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
Oh I know they have about a zero percent chance of making derpy, and why. There's also a very low possibility that babw will ever make any doctor who bears....

But I can STILL DREAM!
Derpy is amazing (;
Old 04-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Lotsa-Heart Elephant
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MikeyBearCub14

Lotsa-Heart Elephant has a spectacular aura aboutLotsa-Heart Elephant has a spectacular aura aboutLotsa-Heart Elephant has a spectacular aura about
 Lotsa-Heart Elephant is offline Status: Offline

Done...and Done and I suggested Derpy Hooves for the Other Pony Also, PLEASE make the CMCs as Smallfrys, I'd buy them in a heartbeat :3
Old 04-18-2013, 06:48 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

I was looking at pictures of Derpy to see what the DUMBO parents found SO-CALLED offensive about her, and there is nothing. they oughta be ashamed of themselves!!!

Last edited by XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX; 04-18-2013 at 11:09 PM..
Old 04-18-2013, 07:04 PM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CamSeaShore

SeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura about
 SeaSpray is offline Status: Offline

That survey was fun to do, I voted for Luna and Celestia and Derpy!
Old 04-18-2013, 07:37 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

If they make the cmc as small frys, I would want them to have the same hair as Pinkie Pie and Rainbow dash. i think it would be fun if they had the same hair, you could style there hair.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:25 PM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CamSeaShore

SeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura about
 SeaSpray is offline Status: Offline

CMC small fries would be SO cute!

I'm wondering that if they do a Rarity, how her hair would look? Rarity has long flowing curls so I think that would get really frizzy with the current hair material.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT