BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-20-2013, 09:42 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I know. I do wish there were more admins and owners on. Nobody isn't really on anymore, because this forum looks kinda old and the banner wasn't updated since 2011. Have you been on the front page on this website? Scroll ALL the way down until you see the thing that says most visitors on. It says "Most users ever online was 513, 10-01-2009 at 06:11 PM." That was a while ago. Now there's only 15-99 people on nowadays.

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 04-20-2013 at 09:46 PM..
Old 04-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Who is able to change it if LocoBananas isn't ??
Old 04-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

probably wendy and justin
Old 04-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Hailisnowflake4
probably wendy and justin
Unfortunately. ):
Old 04-20-2013, 11:36 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I wonder why they haven't been on in a while. We need to change the banner NOW!
Old 04-21-2013, 03:18 AM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

I honestly don't believe it will ever get changed. I don't think that the owners really care as much for BI as for WI.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:00 AM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

the owners have the ability to change it. I wish I could, trust me
Old 04-22-2013, 04:12 AM
Pastel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: |-/

Pastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of light
 Pastel is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Irocker1021
I honestly don't believe it will ever get changed. I don't think that the owners really care as much for BI as for WI.
I don't think that's true.
We do have to remember that the admins are all working adults, and most of them, I believe, have kids and a family. They do have a life outside of a side about bearville, believe it or not.
I've been on WI, and Wendy and Justin really aren't as active on there as everyone says. They probably come on maybe about once a week or so, which is more than BI, but it isn't so drastic like everyone is making it out to be.
I'm sure when they get the chance, Wendy or Justin will get on, and if we're lucky, they'll start up a contest..
For now, the only thnig we can do is wait and stop complaining about this.
Bearville itself is losing all of its members. The people who used to go on grew up, and the kids now are too addicted to ipads and starbucks at the age of 4 to experience babw or babv...

Last edited by Pastel; 04-22-2013 at 04:14 AM..
Old 05-01-2013, 12:35 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Does anyone have contact with Wendy or Justin? If I'm online when one of them are, I'll try to leave them a visitor message. Or if someone goes on WebkinzInsider or any of the sister forums, they could ask them about it? A new banner would be awesome! It would attract a lot of new members I think.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:21 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Does anyone have contact with Wendy or Justin? If I'm online when one of them are, I'll try to leave them a visitor message. Or if someone goes on WebkinzInsider or any of the sister forums, they could ask them about it? A new banner would be awesome! It would attract a lot of new members I think.
Wendy said they were going to update it earlier this year. I agree, it would make this site so much more attractive for new members.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT