BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Why Can't I Change My Profile Background???

So, I really want to change my profile background with this picture. But when I put the URL in the bar and save changes, it says it is invalid. Please help. Thanks! (:
Best Answer - Posted by Chéri3
Is the URL from an outside link? Profile background pictures have to be uploaded into a Profile Album. When you're creating the album, choose "Profile Album" as the type. Then upload your image into there, and copy the URL code from below the image in the album. I hope this helps!
Old 06-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

Save it to an album first:
Click the image to open in full size.

Then go to edit your profile and click this:

Choose your picture,
Then save, and there you go. (:
Old 06-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Is the URL from an outside link? Profile background pictures have to be uploaded into a Profile Album. When you're creating the album, choose "Profile Album" as the type. Then upload your image into there, and copy the URL code from below the image in the album. I hope this helps!
Old 06-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
No, it's from my BI album. And I did everything that you said but it keeps on doing the same thing. :/
Old 06-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Drew
Polar Bear

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Jalynpink
No, it's from my BI album. And I did everything that you said but it keeps on doing the same thing. :/
You have to make a separate "profile album", like she said. (:
So there, you can copy/paste the link.

Last edited by Drew; 06-08-2013 at 08:53 PM..
Old 06-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Drew
You have to make a separate "profile album", like she said. (:
So there, you can copy/paste the link.

Ah!! That helps. Pf. I feel worthless. Aha. Thanks for everything.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Drew
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Jalynpink

Ah!! That helps. Pf. I feel worthless. Aha. Thanks for everything.
Aha, no problem. c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT