BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2013, 12:29 AM
tiffc
Polar Bear
BABV Name: blanca4leafclover2

tiffc is on a distinguished road
 tiffc is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: More About the Trading Den

Hi everyone!

I'm interested in finding out more about the Trading Den. I've looked at the rules and such, but I'm interested in finding out how the actual trades work with BI. I'm familiar with the rules and such of trading, because I have traded before on WI.

I had a few questions before I start thinking of applying for the Trading Den (a little early, I know).

How does trading work? Do both traders have to be online at the same time, meet up, and use the trade feature and trade the pre-determined items?

How are items rated? Is there a guide or do you determine the value of an item from the number BABV gives you?

Sorry if these are weird questions, but I'm curious to find out before I actually apply!
Best Answer - Posted by Hailisnowflake4
Well, in the TD, each trading teddy creates a thread of what they are trading. If other members are interested, they post and then make an offer :3
Both traders don't have to be online at the same time. If they make an agreement, they meet up.
There isn't a guide on the fairness. It's just like trading in BV except with posting.

Unfortunately, there probably won't be applications until a while.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:35 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Well, in the TD, each trading teddy creates a thread of what they are trading. If other members are interested, they post and then make an offer :3
Both traders don't have to be online at the same time. If they make an agreement, they meet up.
There isn't a guide on the fairness. It's just like trading in BV except with posting.

Unfortunately, there probably won't be applications until a while.
Old 06-15-2013, 12:43 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

You have to be a Trading Teddy to enter the Trading Den, I believe?
But, applications for applying is closed at the moment.
I see you are new here, but I think you have to be a member for a month?
Anyways, welcome to BI (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT