BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2013, 03:52 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

There's still more!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 06-28-2013 at 04:00 PM..
Old 06-28-2013, 03:59 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Thanks, but the last one has a watermark.
Yay, thanks Rose! Could you give me some more? Rose, you know your background - the owls - coud you find one similar to that for me please?
Old 06-28-2013, 03:59 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Thanks, but the last one has a watermark.
Yay, thanks Rose! Could you give me some more? Rose, you know your background - the owls - coud you find one similar to that for me please?
Okay, I'll delete the one with the watermark.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

It's okay, Britney! It was a mistake. We all make them. You're beary kind for helping me with this, and you too Rose. I appreciate you so much.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:20 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
It's okay, Britney! It was a mistake. We all make them. You're beary kind for helping me with this, and you too Rose. I appreciate you so much.
This is what I could find.

And this is one I just thought was pretty.

Old 06-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Polar Bear

I love the bird one! :O
Old 06-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeiaAdventureBear25

Princess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to all
 Princess Leia is offline Status: Offline

I don't know if you picked a background out already, but I thought that I might be able to contribute some more pictures, although you guys have already done a pretty good job at finding backgrounds!

I don't know if you are looking for more of the vintage kinds of flowers or not, but this is somewhat along the lines of that!

CLICK

CLICK

^^The pics were too big!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Polar Bear

Thanks, Leia!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT