BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 07-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline
Default Game of the Day champion?

When you click on the Game of the Day sign outside the floating cabin, part of the message says "Get the highest score and earn a reward and see your name in tomorrow's competition!"

Click the image to open in full size.

I haven't seen any of the previous days' champions mentioned on the Game of the Day message board. If the Game of the Day is running like last year's, then shouldn't the champion of the previous day be mentioned in the Game of the Day message, and be rewarded with a Commemorative Athlete Plaque through BearMail?

I'm pretty sure that I've recently gotten the highest score on a Game of the Day, but I haven't received any notifications about it (i.e. being mentioned on message board; BearMail gift). I'm just confused. Is this happening to everyone? Is it a glitch, or was there meant to be no prizes and mentions of the champions this year? It was fun playing the game though

I'd greatly appreciate it if a CyBearGuide can get back to this topic!
Old 07-09-2013, 12:43 AM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any names mentioned on the message board even though it said the 1st place person would be mentioned and receive a prize.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:15 AM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BevBearHug

BevBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BevBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Still no info on this situation? I won the Run Fur The Stuffing challenge and was surprised that there wasn't even a bear mail acknowledging it.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:57 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Aww yes I agree. ^^ I was trying to win a few myself but stopped after realizing we wouldn't get anything. :/
Old 07-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

Well, I already knew to expect no prize, but now I'm another who won the game of the day (Boats and Buoys), only to get no e-mail or mention. Maybe they'll notice their mistake before the end and put us all in the Bearville Times.

http://www.bearville.com/Home/Games/95
Old 07-21-2013, 04:06 PM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear

Congrats, Kirby! I've sent an email and haven't heard back, but it would be nice if they do as you suggest.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:56 AM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear

I received a response to my email, which is as follows:

Hi there BevBearHug!

Thank you for waiting!

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. We have
tested and verified this issue. We have reported this issue to our DevelopBears.
I understand how disappointing it is not to get your prize, rest assured that our
DevelopBear team will be looking into it.

Please feel free to reply to this email to follow up on your report and I
will fill you in with any updates that I have. Rest assured that you will
receive a notification email as soon as this issue has been fixed.

Have a Bearrific day!

So there may be a good resolution to this. I will share any further correspondence I receive on this.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:47 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

Camp is over on Wednesday, so I guess they'll fix it afterwards.

If nobody drew 2013 plaques, there will probably be a generic prize. Here's hoping for a discontinued and wanted item
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT