BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline
Question Answered: Is this fair?

So, I decided I'd traded my furry, and this girl offers me this:
Click the image to open in full size.
and an old ruffle mask from the bvo.

I get another offer of old bvo, containing these items: (sorry the pic is awkward)
Click the image to open in full size.

I don't know if I'll get any more offers, but what's more fair?
I was inclined more to the second picture, but if I were to agree to that, is that fair for the other person?
Best Answer - Posted by Drew
Traded it a long time ago. Just forgot to lock it. Thanks everyone anyways.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:49 PM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline

Hi Drew,

I'm sorry trade talk is not allowed outside the trading den so we cant talk about specific trades.
If you check my trading value guide http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136415
you will see that the value of fury feet is very high probably even above bunny glasses so if you take a look there hopefully it could help you add up values and work out what might be fair for yourself. Sorry not allowed to be any more help than that until you get your trading teddy status on the forum and then a special section for this sort of question will open up to you.
Christmas :-)
Old 07-28-2013, 04:11 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Actually, Christmas, if you'd seen my post, trade talk is now fine as long as you're not trying to actually arrange a trade. Given that the admin in charge of granting trading teddy status hasn't been on in months, it's unfair to everyone who came after the last time applications were open to restrict all aspects of trading discussion.

Last edited by MollyFlyer; 07-28-2013 at 04:12 PM..
Old 07-28-2013, 04:24 PM
SummerRose808
Polar Bear

SummerRose808 is on a distinguished road
 SummerRose808 is offline Status: Offline

I would say the second offer.
She offered 2 rare colored skirts.
The first offer is pretty common to find those colors.
But this is just my opinion. c:

P.S. If you don't think it's fair for the other person, you could take out an item they offered. c:

Last edited by SummerRose808; 07-28-2013 at 04:27 PM..
Old 07-28-2013, 04:28 PM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

Traded it a long time ago. Just forgot to lock it. Thanks everyone anyways.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT