BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2013, 01:09 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default VIB gift

We read (here on the forum) that this month August, the gift for the VIBs is a gladiola seed. My friend is really keen on gardening and is desperate for this seed, so his Dad bought him a VIB membership yesterday. Today, he got the codes and he redeemed them on bearville, but he never got a VIB gift.
So my question is:
Will the VIB membearship start in August, so he will get the gift for August, or will it start in September, because the membearship was bought the 2nd August?

I said to my friend if it works out and he gets the gift for August, I will buy a membearship as well...so I am really interested to know.

Thanks, Rachel
Old 08-03-2013, 01:13 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Hi there, Rachel! If you buy the membership for the VIB after the 1st of a month, you won't get that month's gift. The VIB starts on the day you bought it and registered the code online, but if you buy it after the 1st of a month you won't get that month's gifts. (:
Old 08-03-2013, 01:26 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

oh nooooo, thanks for letting me know. That's pants.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

No, that's wrong. The month you registered the VIB in is the month you start getting the gifts. Karen said that in a thread, but I can't find it right now.

And I registered VIB in the middle of the month a few times, and always got that month's gift. It just took a little bit of time.

Why don't you ask Karen, Rachel?
Old 08-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Aww, the same happened to me. I got my VIB membearship in the middle of June, but never got the Sun Outfit, so I had to trade to get the outfit.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:39 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

If you register a VIB membership after the first if the month, you will get the gift - I've had my membership expire mid month several times and I have always received the gift. It just may take a few days to arrive.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:05 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Thank you.
And yes - it worked! My friend got his plant, it just took 2 days to get the e-mail, but he did get it, yay.
So now I am thinking of buying a VIB membearship as well, starting this month.
Or maybe I'll wait until they have this "buy 3 months get 4 months" offer...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT