BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BABV-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 08-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Entered a second VIB code before the first one expired?

Today I received a 12-month VIB code from a friend, but I already had a VIB in progress on Bearville with 32 days left until its expiration date. I decided to enter the 12-month VIB code today anyway, because I thought that I might lose the code or something in the future and that it would be better to enter now while I still have it. So I entered the 12-month VIB code thinking that the 12 months (365 days) of VIB time would be added to the 32 days left on the current VIB in progress, which means that I should have total of 397 days left as of today right? Nope. Instead, when I viewed the VIB section of my CyBearZone after entering the 12 months code, I saw that I only have 365 days left. They basically cancelled out the first VIB in progress and replaced it with the second VIB! I didn't get any notifications or warnings about this happening for entering a second VIB before the first VIB expired. I'm quite upset because I'm getting 32 days less - which is more than a month less - of VIB membearship than the length of time that the first code was purchased for.
Had this happened to anyone else? What should I do right now? Should I contact vwhelp, or request help by clicking the FAQs icon on the top left of the Bearville game screen? I would appreciate it if someone can help me out!

Last edited by Chéri3; 08-12-2013 at 02:07 AM..
Old 08-12-2013, 08:06 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I'd probably contact vwhelp, pretty sure it's the same place the FAQ icon will take you.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

The same thing happened to me, but it happened about 9 months ago. I wonder if it would be too late for me to contact them about it.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:48 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

It should add the time to what you have left. I would contact vwhelp. You can do that by emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com from your email or by clicking on the FAQ from the game.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT