BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-23-2013, 01:00 PM
anneg
Knut

anneg is on a distinguished road
 anneg is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy Unanswered: virtual worls will not work on my computer

Hi i have a windows 8 computer and i cannot get bearville to open the virtual world. I have used it on another computer with no problems. I am using firefox, have also tried google chrome and internet expolrer! What am i doing wrong? My daughter really wants to play asap.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:41 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

When my sisters got new laptops, they also had Windows 8 on them, and we couldn't get on BABV for awhile, either.

Did you make sure your Adobe Flash is updated? If anything else, try clearing your cache and cookies, and/or shut it down and turn it back on.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:29 PM
kloetrack
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KloeTrack

kloetrack will become famous soon enough
 kloetrack is offline Status: Offline

you must have windows 9 or above to play of bearville.as teddybeargirl said, just update adobe flashplayer. hope it helped!
Old 08-24-2013, 04:04 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

I have windows 8, and I just changed mine to chrome and that worked fine. Like the others said, try to update your flashplayer.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:21 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Sarah and KloeTrack are right, update your Flashplayer, and you need to have Windows 9+ to play. Good luck!
Old 08-25-2013, 06:25 AM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Ok, I am now sure what windows 9 really is Cause I was sure that didn't even exist lol xD but Yeah, you need to update your flashplayer so It can work. Most games usually end up requiring a newer flash because of the constant updates
Old 08-29-2013, 12:01 PM
anneg
Knut

anneg is on a distinguished road
 anneg is offline Status: Offline

hi i have tried to update my flash player but it still does not work! I am close to giving up on this. Have tried to follow instructions on flash player website to make sure it works on my desktop too but this also does not work
Old 08-29-2013, 08:18 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Hmm... Can you show me a pic of what it says on the Adobe site, and what it says when you try to enter babv.... please? ty (:
Old 08-29-2013, 10:30 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

I was having the same issue the other day - no matter what I did, it wouldn't load. Clearing my browser history or "cache" did the trick.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT