BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-22-2013, 12:55 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

Aww. ): I got on there once before...it was too slow to do anything, though. I might go join again for the free stuff. Is that wrong? XD
Old 08-22-2013, 03:21 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PhineasandFerbFAN
Aww. ): I got on there once before...it was too slow to do anything, though. I might go join again for the free stuff. Is that wrong? XD
That's what I'm doing...
Old 08-22-2013, 11:05 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

My name on there is Betty.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:57 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

That's too bad! It really is such a cute game!
Old 08-23-2013, 09:56 PM
Pastel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: |-/

Pastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of light
 Pastel is offline Status: Offline

oh, man, are you kidding me? i played a long time ago. memberships weren't really 'required' back then, simply because you could customize your clothes a lot more when you joined, and there were like hundreds of codes to get furniture/clothes. i remember the parties people threw---the games were so fun. ialsorememberthewholegirlfriend/boyfriendcontests. it's a really big shame it's closing, i have a lot of good memories thanks to pixie hollow :c to be fair, i was on a few months ago, and it really wasnt as fun as it used to be. it was really.. . empty and boring.

EDIT:
they're also closing down ToonTown and Pirates of the Caribbean.. That really stinks cause I played all 3 of those when I was younger :c

Last edited by Pastel; 08-23-2013 at 09:58 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT