BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2013, 07:04 PM
Houseofanubis123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Laurenbee160

Houseofanubis123 is on a distinguished road
 Houseofanubis123 is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Open House

Come to my Open House

When: Sat, September 21

Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm est time

Where: My Beachfront house

Den: Waterfall U.S.A

I am barely on BV anymore and my Beachfront house is just sitting there so if anyone is interested in renting it for a couple weeks or months let me know

I have some furniture already in the Beachfront, but if you are going to rent it and want your own furniture in my Beachfront just send it to me and I can put it in according to the room you want it in

I have all the rooms in my beachfront ( the sea room, the bedroom, the living room, the bathroom and the deck)

Rent
Monthly $500 Bear bills
Weekly $100 Bear bills

Special
Buy 2 Months get 1 Month free

Form to come

BI Name
BV Name
Nickname
Are you for sure coming?
Are you thinking of renting my Beachfront?
If so for how long? And when?

Hope to see you there

From
Laurenbee160

Before I post this I just wanted to tell you about myself a little bit

I'm 14 years old, I have homeschooled since 1st grade and I am now starting into the Classical Conversations program which so far I am loving, I have two dogs named Roxy and Tasha who are my two little babies, I have one older sister who is 16.

I've been on BV since I think 2010, I have 6 bears and almost all the rooms in my cub condo, on BV my nickname is Bee or if you could type Lulu that would be better.

Thanks for reading
Laurenbee160 or Lulu
Old 09-15-2013, 07:56 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

It's not actually possible to rent out a condo. At best, someone can visit during a timeframe that you're both online. If someone did 'rent' it, there would be no benefit to the rental over simply visiting the condo of a random person who happened to be online at the same time. If you're barely on, then no one would really get their money's worth.

Also, it's against the forum rules to charge bear bills for things like this, so I'm locking this post.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT