BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-21-2013, 04:50 PM
kayleebear19
Polar Bear
BABV Name: that's kinda personal XD

kayleebear19 is on a distinguished road
 kayleebear19 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Answered: can't complete one of the daily tasks?

one of the daily tasks today is to score at least 5,000 with the first ball in fast paw. i did and then exited out of fast paw, and it said i didn't complete the task when i clearly did! help??!!
Best Answer - Posted by Chéri3
Maybe try exciting out of the game after the ball hit the ground? I remember once I played Fast Paws for my daily tasks list, and I excited out of the game before the ball hit the ground after I reached 5,000 points, and the task wasn't checked off my list. Then when I replayed the game and exited after the ball hit the ground, the task got checked off.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:57 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

After getting 5,000 points, did you exit out of the game before the soccer ball hit the ground?
Old 09-21-2013, 05:08 PM
kayleebear19
Polar Bear

yes i did. still didnt work.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe try exciting out of the game after the ball hit the ground? I remember once I played Fast Paws for my daily tasks list, and I excited out of the game before the ball hit the ground after I reached 5,000 points, and the task wasn't checked off my list. Then when I replayed the game and exited after the ball hit the ground, the task got checked off.

Last edited by Chéri3; 09-21-2013 at 05:39 PM..
Old 09-21-2013, 05:55 PM
kayleebear19
Polar Bear

ill try it. i even got to like 11098 with the first ball to see if that would fix it. didnt work. ill try again. hopefully it will work this time cause this is getting irritating
>

it worked! thank you so much for your help! :hug:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT