BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-11-2013, 09:24 PM
MacieRockerBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: May see on bearville chat ;)

MacieRockerBear is on a distinguished road
 MacieRockerBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mipie9
Seriously, I have seen this happen waaaaaayyyyy too many times.
1.) The game opens has lots of fan and players and basic features to the game.
2.) They add more things like special items, codes, etc. which brings more players.
3.) They usually add merchandise. (But not always)
4.) They add quite a few developments over the years. They get more players everytime a big new development comes out.
5.) Players grow up over the years, don't play as much, not getting enough new players, having problems, not any new big updates for years.
6.) They try to add small new "cool" updates but it doesn't really work.
7.) There starts to be rumors of it closing.
8.) Message on homepage: This website is closing next month! All memberships have been canceled blah blah blah blah...
9.) BAM!!!! We are sorry, but (some website) has closed. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience. (Yes it causes inconvenience!!) You can call us at this number here or email us at this address here. We hope you enjoyed our website for the time it was open!
10.) Players react very angrily...
I really could name quite a few games that have closed down, and some of them I never even played! O_o
I don't know what i'll do if they close, I've been on this website since 2008. Bearville is somewhat apart of my life.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:33 PM
RainbowDash_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: O(≧∇≦)O

RainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura aboutRainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura about
 RainbowDash_ is offline Status: Offline

It's gonna close down soon. That's just the way it is. Maybe if some parents took away their silly(?) children's phones then children wouldn't... you know what never mind. It's not worth it anymore.

Last edited by RainbowDash_; 11-11-2013 at 09:40 PM..
Old 11-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Mad's
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Maceyheart114

Mad's is on a distinguished road
 Mad's is offline Status: Offline

I joined BV in 2009. I was in early elementary school. I always came home and got on Bearville. It would be sad to see it go. My siblings go on it everyday like I used to. I am in Junior High now. I don't want Bearville to go....
Old 11-16-2013, 06:07 PM
giagirl92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Giagirl92

giagirl92 is on a distinguished road
 giagirl92 is offline Status: Offline

Does anyone else notice since BI became less active the server allows more time for a thread to become inactive? Also, I don't think anyone's complaining. It's dead, plain and simple. People either outgrew it or the child lost interest. It's a shame though, that nobody is willing to reach out and try to fix it, while we all have to sit and wait for some information.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:49 AM
jazzy[jasmineflower105]
Trading Teddy

jazzy[jasmineflower105] is on a distinguished road
 jazzy[jasmineflower105] is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by giagirl92
Does anyone else notice since BI became less active the server allows more time for a thread to become inactive? Also, I don't think anyone's complaining. It's dead, plain and simple. People either outgrew it or the child lost interest. It's a shame though, that nobody is willing to reach out and try to fix it, while we all have to sit and wait for some information.
So true. Has anyone also noticed the massive amount of closed threads and inactive members?
Honestly, I think the generations that have been playing since it first opened have finally grown up and there aren't enough youth interested anymore. I, myself, rarely go on anymore, and it seems that both BV and BI are coming to an end.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here