BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Cub Condos

Closed Thread
Old 03-16-2014, 12:01 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default ValarieAdventure37's Cub Condo!

Hi there, I'm Valarie!

I never really managed to make one of these threads, so since I was bored I decided to give you a thorough tour of my house! Let's begin....
*note- some of the rooms are not decorated completely. Pictures with tape on are in progress of redecorating*

Exterior
Click the image to open in full size.

This is the outside part of my condo. I opted for the style of house because it gave an oriental feel. The flowers, although simple, give some 'oomph' to the exterior.

Main Room

This is the main room of my condo. I decided to try and get this room as close to monochrome as I could. It is quite different to the subtle exterior, but that's why I chose it - for max effect.

Bedroom

This is the bedroom of my condo. It's definitely my favourite room, and I think I've kept it in this style for nearly 12 months. It matches the outside exterior, and I absolutely adore the wallpaper. The piano and mirror give the room a sophisticated feel

Dining Room

Room in progress. If anyone has any suggestions, because I'm really stuck on how to make it look cool, please help me!

Furry Friend Room

I know, a little randomly placed, but I was really badly wanting to show you all this. I did this ages ago when we did the Spring competition in BI. I really like this room and I especially love the little dainty chicks!

Furry Friend Room 2

This is an art room. Relax and read the awesome books about each piece of work, or marvel at the creations of some of Bearville's finest artists. You can even look at some fishes if art is not your thing.

Furry Friend Room 3

I really like this room. It is meant to be a smallfry town. The houses are on the side, situated near the volcano and bonsai tree. The bear statues are meant to be statues and the tall bear statue is supposed to be the town center. The mini train stations and plane are trains and planes! I love it.

Furry Friend Room 4

This is my Hello Kitty Inspired Room. I love the pinkness and girlyness of this room. Great for sleepovers!

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 03-17-2014 at 02:04 PM..
Old 03-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Reserved for more pictures

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 03-16-2014 at 12:08 PM..
Old 03-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Polar Bear

Reserved for even more pictures
Old 03-17-2014, 12:07 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Great house so far (:
Old 03-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
Great house so far (:
Thanks so much!
Old 03-18-2014, 08:52 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I love the art room! In fact, I love all the rooms! :3
You've done a great job! ^^
Off school today so I think I might have a go at re-decorating my Cub Condo later. (;
Old 03-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
I love the art room! In fact, I love all the rooms! :3
You've done a great job! ^^
Off school today so I think I might have a go at re-decorating my Cub Condo later. (;
Thanks Honey! That's a great idea - if you need any help with it you can vm me.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:29 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I saw your updates, I love that spring room! (: good job!
Old 03-19-2014, 12:04 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Nice! I need to post pics of my condo soon . . . I keep forgetting to get around to it.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:02 AM
NoahBearHug19
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NoahBearHug19

NoahBearHug19 is on a distinguished road
 NoahBearHug19 is offline Status: Offline

Definitely one of the coolest houses Your bedroom is the best. It looks amazing!

Last edited by NoahBearHug19; 04-01-2014 at 01:04 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT