BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Di'angelo
Knut
BABV Name: SonjaAdorable20

Di'angelo is on a distinguished road
 Di'angelo is offline Status: Offline
Question Unanswered: Where Do I Get Key Codes For Bearville?

I don't know if this has been asked before and I'm not sure what to do.
I have a few Furry Friends that don't have the Key Codes for Bearville. What do I do? I believe I heard BABW say something about a pass you can use if you have FFs that were made before Fall/Winter 2007, but do they still have them? It's 7 years later and I'm afraid I might have to give up my old Birth Certificates for new ones that have the codes...

- Sonja
Old 04-10-2014, 12:26 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Hi there! Bearville used to allow 'rebirthing', whereby you bring your furry friend in and they create a new birth certificate for it . However, this does not happen now as the privilege was abused (I think). If you have no birth certificate, then I think there is nothing much you can do, sorry. :-/
Here's a link if you're still confused.
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...4&postcount=21

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 04-10-2014 at 12:29 PM..
Old 04-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Di'angelo
Knut
BABV Name: SonjaAdorable20

Di'angelo is on a distinguished road
 Di'angelo is offline Status: Offline

Ah. Thank you!
I wonder how people were able to abuse it, because Bearville is able to tell if the same Birth Certificate code is used, right? Even if it has a different Key Code...
Hmm...
Old 04-10-2014, 04:08 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Oops, I just read something else and it was because Maxine did not want people to use the rebirthing thing anymore.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:42 PM
ClaireBear8956
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ClaireBear8956

ClaireBear8956 is on a distinguished road
 ClaireBear8956 is offline Status: Offline

Well, I have a Pinkie Pie, and for some reason they didn't give me the online code and certificate, so I emailed someone, and gave them proof etc. Even though I personally swear I was being completely honest, others might not. So, hat's how they could abuse it. Maybe say they don;t have it in order to get ANOTHER working codr and thus more "virtual stuff". I think it;s kind of pointless, though,to lie and abuse something that doesn't have any tru monetary or even sentimental value :\
Old 04-12-2014, 09:47 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

I would try taking that exact birth certificate, and just ask for the keycode portion, cause the actual code wouldn't be implemented into the system, but they might be able to do it for you :? not really sure /: I wanna this is different from rebirthing cause you actually have a certificate... just one that is really old and without a keycode... sorry, couldn't be much of a help ;_;
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT