BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-03-2014, 02:29 PM
ZoeAngel9307
Knut
BABV Name: ZoeAngel9307

ZoeAngel9307 is on a distinguished road
 ZoeAngel9307 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: New to BV, have question

Hi guys! So i'm new to bearville. so far i love it! but i have a question about an item that i've seen a LOT of people have in their inventory.

The brown girls fashion boots!!

I tried to look up how to get them and see that people say online you have to plant and harvest the fashion tree. but when i go to the lumbear yard and look at the fashion tree it says that the prize is a cloud dresser?

am i not able to get the fashion boots anymore? was this an old prize? i want them so bad!!

thanks!
Old 05-03-2014, 03:36 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Those are indeed from a tree that you need to plant.
I never been on BV for ages, so I forgot what tree you need to plant.
Hope I helped (:

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 05-03-2014 at 03:39 PM..
Old 05-03-2014, 05:15 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

They're from a tree called the 'Fashion Tree'.
You can purchase the seeds from the Lumbearyard for 1000BB (at least, I think you still can... >.<).
I hope this helps! ^^
Old 05-03-2014, 09:51 PM
ZoeAngel9307
Knut
BABV Name: ZoeAngel9307

ZoeAngel9307 is on a distinguished road
 ZoeAngel9307 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the replies! I went to the lumbear yard though and under the Fashion Tree it says you get the cloud dresser when you harvest it now
So I just went around town looking for people with more than one pair and traded for a pair. I probably traded more than I should have.... I gave them my mermaid costume that I got with a credit... because I thought you couldn't get them with the tree anymore
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT