BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2014, 01:41 AM
Ben
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aaronawesome172

Ben is on a distinguished road
 Ben is offline Status: Offline
Default Character Contest

Dress up your bearville avatar to look like your favorite character (can be from a movie, tv show, video game, book… anything is fair game):
- give the character’s name
- what book/game/movie they’re from
- any other information that you feel is important for people to know

Contest idea from neon smiley and her Frozen inspired characters: http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=150322

Prizes:

First: puffin hat, beach sunglasses, 2nd birthday hat, gypsy dress, polka dot dress, grey leopard ballet flat, chocolate lab pet bed, tropical luau dress
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Second: red panda tail & ears, tiki costume lance, enchanted crown, prince costume, champ pants, think green tee
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Third: harajuku hugs panda hat, wild stripes t shirt, calico t shirt, green monster feet, bow ballet flats
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Fourth: white guitar, rose hair clip, baggy cargo shorts, thin mints tee, holiday furry boots, hula shirt/skirt

Participants: random bvo item, 6000BB (optional for you)

Contest Ends: June 14, 2014

Last edited by Ben; 05-23-2014 at 01:47 AM..
Old 05-23-2014, 01:41 AM
Ben
Polar Bear

pictures for 4th place prizes: Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Ben; 05-23-2014 at 01:44 AM..
Old 05-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

Hi! Cool contest! I had a lot of fun doing this. Enjoy!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AbbiSparkleBear4 Amy Pond.jpg (24.6 KB, 93 views)
Old 05-26-2014, 05:52 AM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I have made 2 entries:

The first is Isabella from the cartoon show Phineas and Ferb, which used to be on Disney Channel (it might still be on but I don't watch it anymore lol). She's the leader of a Fireside Girls troop, which is similar to the Girl Scouts ^_^

My other entry is Agnes from the movies Despicable Me 1 and 2 c: She is the youngest of 3 sisters, and adopted by Gru She is riding a 'life-size' unicorn in the picture, rather than holding the fluffy unicorn Gru won at the fair for her.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:34 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the recognition for your contest idea. Will definitely be entering. :-)
Old 05-29-2014, 04:51 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
I have made 2 entries:

The first is Isabella from the cartoon show Phineas and Ferb, which used to be on Disney Channel (it might still be on but I don't watch it anymore lol). She's the leader of a Fireside Girls troop, which is similar to the Girl Scouts ^_^

My other entry is Agnes from the movies Despicable Me 1 and 2 c: She is the youngest of 3 sisters, and adopted by Gru She is riding a 'life-size' unicorn in the picture, rather than holding the fluffy unicorn Gru won at the fair for her.
SO CUTE!
Old 05-29-2014, 04:53 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
I have made 2 entries:

Omg I love yours! (:
Old 05-29-2014, 06:16 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

I dressed up as Disney's cartoon character- Minnie Mouse!
Old 06-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Rachelgemfriend34
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgemfriend34

Rachelgemfriend34 will become famous soon enough
 Rachelgemfriend34 is offline Status: Offline

I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle-From My Little Pony!
Attached Images
File Type: png better twilight.png (17.0 KB, 53 views)
File Type: png meme.PNG (22.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-14-2014, 04:26 AM
Ben
Polar Bear

Great entries everyone -- I'm really impressed!

Final Rankings:
1st - FayeTeddyBear
2nd - BriannaHoneyDay
3rd - Bambooski
4th - Rachelgemfriend34

Well done guys. And everyone also gets the participant prizes since there were no other participants. I'll go over the terms of the prizes through visitor messages.

Have a great summer
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT