BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2014, 01:24 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default I am in the Bearville Times

Today, I was delighted to see that they printed my picture that I sent to the Bearville times, showing me and my friend MarcBlack21 on Waterfall Mountain (by the fire). However, the name under the picture is wrong, they printed “SandyDiva Bear11”, while my name is Rachelgirl192
Old 08-02-2014, 01:46 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations on getting in the Bearville times!

I am confused how a name mix up with names completely different has happened. If they were similar names, I would understand, but the other name has nothing in common with yours?
Old 08-03-2014, 11:05 AM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

how dare they get your name wrong! But at least you were in the times
Old 08-03-2014, 11:13 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, no idea how they got it wrong, maybe the over-typed an old Bearville times, I am not sure. Anyway, I wrote to them again and complained :-)
Old 08-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

They probably got it wrong with someone else. Did you check if your name was under someone else that isnt you in the Times this week?
Old 08-18-2014, 12:05 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

No, my name was not under any other photo either. And later on, I saw that my picture was even in the bearville times TWICE, but both got the name wrong! And they never replied when I complained about the wrong name. Now, there is a new bearville times anyway.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
sammiebffl