BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-01-2014, 01:57 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Upset :(

I don't mean to start a negative thread (that isn't my aim) but I am trying to get my point across. Today I received the usual first-of-the-month calender in my Bearmail, telling me all the exciting things that are happening at Build-A-Bear. When I opened the calender, this is what I saw:
Click the image to open in full size.

I am upset that nobody checked it wasn't the September one.. very disappointed..
Old 12-01-2014, 02:31 PM
MacaylaAdventure37
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MacaylaAdventure37

MacaylaAdventure37 is on a distinguished road
 MacaylaAdventure37 is offline Status: Offline

I know how you feel- I saw that earlier and was a little disheartened to find that they hadn't changed it at all. It really shows just how much Build A Bear has let Bearville go
Old 12-02-2014, 09:58 PM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katlyn4leafclover73

katlyn4leafclover73 will become famous soon enough
 katlyn4leafclover73 is offline Status: Offline

yeah it succkkks! i was looking at it and i was like "what?" and then they are taking like all the web codes away! i hate it
Old 12-04-2014, 07:56 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

They are late with that calender EVERY MONTH... but they are quick in sending an e-mail about it...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT