BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2015, 06:58 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
On the night before it closes, I'm going to log on and stay logged on to see what happens. Will there be some sort of 'if you log in before the night it closes you can stay logged on?' Idk..
thats such a good idea haha!
Old 02-02-2015, 10:49 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by abbeybearpaw11
I'm pretty sure the front page of BABV tells you that they are remaking BABV...? The "orignal" BABV hasn't been updated since 2013 (or 2012?), and barley and. We're lucky they aren't "deleting" all of BABV. We also don't know how the new BABV is going to look like, so it's an adventure, technically!
No, they are not remaking bearville, they will delete everything completely and forever. I know it sounds exciting, but they are simply referring to the play section on buildabear, with the single games and the little videos.
It will NOT be a new virtual world, nothing like bearville at all. Believe me.
People asked and got reliable replies.

Last edited by RachelGirl192; 02-02-2015 at 10:50 AM..
Old 02-02-2015, 12:33 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
thats such a good idea haha!
Haha! Like Vanessa said, you have to keep moving around every ten minutes or so.
Old 02-12-2015, 06:57 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

It makes me so sad that they're closing. *sobs* There's a song called Bring It Back and it totally applies to Bearville... XD

Imagine yourself standing in the Furbulous Fashion District...
So why are we standing and letting our sweet love die?
When we've got the power to resurrect this feeling,
Yeah, Yeah

We could bring it back,
Bring it back,
If we wanted to,
Oh if we wanted to

We should write letters and riot to let them know we want to keep it!
Old 02-14-2015, 01:50 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, I already wrote letters... but they didn't listen...
Old 02-17-2015, 04:37 PM
PawsomeGirl
Trading Teddy

PawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond reputePawsomeGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 PawsomeGirl is offline Status: Offline

RIP Childhood
Old 02-25-2015, 02:58 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

We could have a million signatures, but we wouldn't have that much supporters anyways...

BTW, I think B-A-B will lose customers once bearville will be demolished

Last edited by babv rock; 02-25-2015 at 02:59 AM..
Old 02-28-2015, 08:15 PM
kloetrack
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KloeTrack

kloetrack will become famous soon enough
 kloetrack is offline Status: Offline

Grrr... This makes me mad. I, along with many others, I'm sure, spent thousands of dollars, pounds, yen, whatever it is in your country. I played Bearville since 2012 or '11, and I now can say it was a waste of my time. "Bearville hasn't been updated in forever," was our first clue., I guess. Literally, R.I.P. childhood, now..
Old 03-03-2015, 01:49 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Angry

I am so upset that they are shutting it down, because my parents wasted a LOT of money on bears, and I wish I could take it back now. I don't understand how hard it would be for them to keep the website up, but just stop updating it.

In a way, it feels like they are taking a step backwards... I feel like minigames are a lot more old-fashioned than a virtual world.

Last edited by AbbygailBearDiva59; 03-03-2015 at 01:52 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, i twas here