BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Pawty Time

Closed Thread
Old 03-20-2015, 06:21 AM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katlyn4leafclover73

katlyn4leafclover73 will become famous soon enough
 katlyn4leafclover73 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Spirt week basic info! PLEASE READ!

Hey guys ! So remember in middle school when you had spirt week? each day had theme and you'd dress to the theme, it was supper fun and you would try to dress better Than all your friends lol, well I thought it would be fun if we had a spirt week on BV! Now I know we can't all meet at the same time and in the same place so you I figure just dress you BV character and then take a screen shot and post it the "spirt week official thread" on there you will find the the schedule that has the themes, the party word, and the hang out area, and all need to know info on the week! Now the the party word is just a word you say that is kinda around the theme too let people know you're apart of the spirt week and you are Participating to todays theme, on the thread I will post the daily post witch will have my outfit for the day, a mini question about your favorite something in BV and my answer to the question, and basic info for the day (but still the basic info for the hole week will be on the schedule) now it would really be awesome if you guy could spread the word around BV to dress up for spirt week! I will wright out a basic massage for you to copy to send on BV that will have all the info for day by day and a full week one, with all BV approve words, I hope to have the official thread up before the end of the day! Sprit week start This Sunday the 22nd and ends Saturday the 28th ! Comment bellow of you have questions and suggestions!

Sorry for miss spelling or weird wording it is very late (3:30am) and I am berrry tired
Old 03-20-2015, 09:19 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

what on earth is spirt??
Old 03-20-2015, 09:26 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
what on earth is spirt??
I think she means "spirit"

And Katlyn, I think this sounds like fun! A nice thing to do during our last week.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:16 PM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear

lol yes i meant spirit, yay i hoped someone say something like that!
Old 03-20-2015, 06:25 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I already thought you meant spirit, but then I wondered what spirit week might be and it did not make sense to me because I have never heard of it.
Of course it is a nice idea.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:33 PM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
I already thought you meant spirit, but then I wondered what spirit week might be and it did not make sense to me because I have never heard of it.
Of course it is a nice idea.
i forgot its not a UK thing, so here is explanation i found on yahoo

" A lot of American high schools have spirit week. It's a week when schools try to increase the amount of school spirit and often takes place around homecoming or other school events. At my high school we had a different theme for each day (60s/70s day, crazy hat/hair day, etc.) and you dress up accordingly. Other schools split students into groups and assign each group a color (every grade gets a different color) and you dress in that color and partake in competitions against other grades"
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT