BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2015, 07:31 PM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katlyn4leafclover73

katlyn4leafclover73 will become famous soon enough
 katlyn4leafclover73 is offline Status: Offline

spirit week day 3!

question of the day: who is you favorite famous person or bear on bearville?
my answer: Chloe rocks!

i could not choose just one so here are both my outfits! im a rock star and a pop star
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rockitup.jpg (21.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png popstar.png (42.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 03-25-2015, 06:20 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I haven't done this yet, but my favorite "celebrity" on BABV is probably ChloeRocks as well. (: (it's still day 3, right?)

Here's my photo. Sorry it's so big:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-25-2015, 06:30 PM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
I haven't done this yet, but my favorite "celebrity" on BABV is probably ChloeRocks as well. (: (it's still day 3, right?)

Here's my photo. Sorry it's so big:
it is okay if you post late! if wanted you could even make up for the day you missed if you wanted too, or if some days you cannot come the actually BV and dress up you could just answer the qotd!
Old 03-25-2015, 06:34 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by katlyn4leafclover73
it is okay if you post late! if wanted you could even make up for the day you missed if you wanted too, or if some days you cannot come the actually BV and dress up you could just answer the qotd!
ok, good. are you about to post the new one? (:
Old 03-25-2015, 06:55 PM
kellyallheart866
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kellyallheart866

kellyallheart866 is on a distinguished road
 kellyallheart866 is offline Status: Offline

my favorite person or bear on bearville is the cybearguides and the favorite bear i like is the sugarbrown puppy. i like that bear cause its adorable and also its my first bear ever
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MTtQH3H.jpg (13.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-25-2015, 07:30 PM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear

day 4!

question of the day: out of all your bear that you have who is you favorite and why?
my answer: my cat galaxy, she is the stars and glow kitty for this last Halloween,
i made her with my niece ash at the downtown Disney store when i took them to Disneyland for my birthday, and she has the cutest sound box in her that my niece made thats say in her little voice "I LOVE YOU ANNIE KATE" it just makes me so happy when i here it yes she/they can me Annie Kate not Anutie Kate

note for outfit ideas: clowns or jesters, maybe a lion tamer or a lion,a fortune teller or just dress silly and zany, or if you do not have a lot of stuff that goes with this theme you can just dress cute and add something like a ballon,face paint.cotton candy,ect, or just pose with stuff at the carnival! i just looked throw my stuff and got ideas!

today me and kellyallheart866 took some pictures! we both dressed like clowns/jesters
Attached Images
File Type: png clowningaroundwithkelly.png (68.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg clowningitoutW-kelly.jpg (39.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 03-25-2015, 07:45 PM
kellyallheart866
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kellyallheart866

kellyallheart866 is on a distinguished road
 kellyallheart866 is offline Status: Offline
Cool

my favorite bear is the sugarbrown puppy. Today was awesome took pics with kate hehe oh but i took them at the wrong time dam /.\ shes facing back at me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M6vQv9r.jpg (21.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 6tXU9qZ.jpg (15.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 03-25-2015, 08:46 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

My favorite furry friend is the Peace & Hugs Bear, because that was my first one. (:

Old 03-27-2015, 02:04 AM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear

spirit week day 5!

Qotd: what is your favorite ride to use on bearvile?
Aotd: store bought would have to be the white wings, psi is my Hal bounce shoes(not sure the name) or the magic carpet, but I always want the butterfly wings psi and the daily task badge rewards but that is never gonna happen
sorry for posting so late i was gone ALL day

again i had a lot of idea for outfits based off what i had lol, i did not even use all of my zoo things and wild looking things i just have a lot from through out and my sisters old stuff,

this first one i am a wild bird/animal girl, second i'm a tour guide,i am a big cat!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wildanimalgirl.jpg (11.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tourguide.jpg (30.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg roarimaltiger.lion.jpg (23.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by katlyn4leafclover73; 03-27-2015 at 03:50 AM..
Old 03-27-2015, 08:34 PM
katlyn4leafclover73
Polar Bear

day 6 of spirit week!

qotd: what is your favorite special event that bearville had?
aotd: my top three camp happy heart! the Sanrio carnival, the event with the pony and the dragon

goooo red team!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg redteamforthewin.jpg (15.7 KB, 2 views)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot