BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-22-2013, 10:21 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

I think these are some great steps of stopping scammers. The same should go for here, too. If I ever come across a person like this on my virtual experiences, I'll be sure to follow these steps.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:17 AM
lulagg
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aby2hip1487

lulagg will become famous soon enough
 lulagg is offline Status: Offline

I agree. It's time people knew what to do!! c:
Old 03-27-2013, 11:20 PM
alicepaws98
Knut
BABV Name: alicepaws98

alicepaws98 is on a distinguished road
 alicepaws98 is offline Status: Offline

I so agree on this
Old 08-29-2013, 01:35 PM
Abbiewarmheart31
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Abbiewarmheart31

Abbiewarmheart31 is on a distinguished road
 Abbiewarmheart31 is offline Status: Offline

Scammers are one of the most annoying things ever cause they always believe that you do know what your doing. Just report them cause they might try and scam someone else.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:35 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Angry

I know that this is old, but I remember being scammed once during my early days of BABV, all the way back in 2009. To make matters worse, she took the PSI of my peace bear - which is, by far, my favorite furry friend.

Many months later I e-mailed BABV, who gave me the PSI back. I definitely learned an important lesson on that day.

Last edited by AbbygailBearDiva59; 03-09-2015 at 01:37 AM..
Old 04-02-2015, 11:21 PM
funsize
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♡ jade ♡

funsize is on a distinguished road
 funsize is offline Status: Offline

I agree with this 100%. I have come across a few of them myself and find it better to just ignore them altogether.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:08 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

I got scammed once and cried to my parents. My dad emailed BABV. Eventually, they gave me the item I was willing to trade (although it was white now and worth 0 bearbills?) and the item I wanted too.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:45 AM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

I got scammed of my bunny ears, they were special to me and I wore them with every outfit. A girl said that she "just wanted to try them on". And I said up all night crying. For month I didn't have them until my friend got them in a trade and give them to me.
Old 04-03-2015, 01:06 PM
funsize
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♡ jade ♡

funsize is on a distinguished road
 funsize is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
I got scammed once and cried to my parents. My dad emailed BABV. Eventually, they gave me the item I was willing to trade (although it was white now and worth 0 bearbills?) and the item I wanted too.
Wow, that must have been awful. At least you got both items out of that whole ordeal!
Old 04-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

I agree with all of these tips. Thanks for posting.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
99v was here! la la la!, abbygail, almasunshine2 wuz here!, amehissmart, bellah (:, cara, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, coolierachx], kalina, libbyluv2sing99 :), meghan, poofpoof, princess <3 jelly, shadow ninja, simone was here <3, tagger girl, vannessaadorable9 :), ♥jellybean