BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2015, 01:32 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline
Red face I'm New Here As Of Yesterday

I just joined this forum yesterday, having found it quite by luck and accident while looking for information on how to play Friendship Valley. I was KittyAngel1852 if you saw me in Bearville. I had 12 pages worth of furry friends in Bearville, at 6 per page that's alot! However, there were only 2 on page 12 and one of my furry friends was a virtual friend you bought from BABW. I regret having done that now, since I can't play with her any more now. I'm not exactly sure how I could introduce to you to my furry friends, since I have so many of them. How do you remember all the names of 67 furry friends?! Let's see how many I can recall..... I have Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, I guess everyone knows him, I also have Frosty the snowman, I bought one each of the other reindeer, one girl and one boy and named mine Comet and Cupid, I have dogs: Fudgsicle, Cookie, Pudding, Brownie, Newman, Angel, Bingo, (those last 3 are named after my real life dogs), I have a wolf from the NWF named Wolfie, cats: Twinkles, SweetPea, Rosebud, Puffball, Misty, SnowPuff, and quite a few Hello Kitties, Candy, Valentina (she's the one with the valentine hearts on her), Sparkle Confetti the anniversary Hello Kitty, a turtle named Boomer, a meerkat named Flower, a red panda named Amber, a My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle, a blingy pony named King Cotton, another pony, a brown one, forgot his name offhand, Lambie and Lambkin who are obviously lambs, a number of bunnies: Peter, Powder Puff, Koko Krispies, Peter is the one from Hop, a number of bears, too, Snowball, Rainbow, I can't think of all their names, but I got that bear that lights up in different colors, and quite a few others. It's hard to remember 67 names. It was nice to just stroll through their rooms in my condo and see the names there. I'm spoiled, I know. I have cancer so I don't have any idea how long I'll be around. But I plan to have fun, as much as I can, while I'm here! I'm not sure what else to tell you so if you want to know anything, feel free to ask. I'm glad I found this forum so I have a place to talk about how much I love Bearville and miss it.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:36 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Wow, you had a lot of bears. Welcome to the forum, I'm Faye c:
Hope you have fun on here!
Old 04-04-2015, 01:48 PM
funsize
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♡ jade ♡

funsize is on a distinguished road
 funsize is offline Status: Offline

First of all, welcome!

I'm also new here and joined a day before you since I too only recently found out about this forum haha. It seems you had an extensive collection of furry friends which is a shame in regards to Bearville being closed down.

Your character name sounds familiar... I may have seen you around Bearville at one point, but I'm not very good at remembering online names so it's hard to tell.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your illness and I hope you recover somehow. You seem like a very kind person.

Let me know if you need anyone to talk to, I'd be happy to be friends with you. ♥
Old 04-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

Hey I'm Kaitie, welcome to BI!
Old 04-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

Hey I'm Samantha, welcome to BI! You seem to have a lot of furry friends, I did too as I got a lot of my codes from other people when I only had a few in real life. I'm really sorry about your illness, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:43 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Samantha♥
Hey I'm Samantha, welcome to BI! You seem to have a lot of furry friends, I did too as I got a lot of my codes from other people when I only had a few in real life. I'm really sorry about your illness, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here.
I second this. Expect the codes part. I had around 11 furry friends.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:27 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! If you need any help, I (or anyone one here, really) would be happy to help.

You have a lot of bears! I have 10.

I'm really sorry to hear that you have cancer. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. I will pray for your recovery.

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 04-04-2015 at 07:04 PM..
Old 04-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

welcome to bearville insider!
I'm sorry about your cancer, I can't even imagine what it's like to deal with it ://
& whoaaa you've got a lot of bears haha.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:53 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!
I hope your read the rules~

Anyways, you have a lot of bears! My parents were cranky about how I got bears every time I went to the mall. xD

I'm sorry about your cancer! We'll pray for you!
Old 04-04-2015, 10:56 PM
EvieStar56
Polar Bear
BABV Name: starla2hip56 :(

EvieStar56 has a spectacular aura aboutEvieStar56 has a spectacular aura about
 EvieStar56 is offline Status: Offline

Hey! Welcome to Bearville Insider! I hope you enjoy staying here!

That's a lot of bears! I don't have as many since my parents were strict about it.

I'm sorry to hear that you have cancer, you can talk to me anytime & I hope you're okay.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here