BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-09-2015, 12:14 PM
RileyBubblebear172
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Riley has passed away :'(

RileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really nice
 RileyBubblebear172 is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Your Firsts

Hi guys it s me Riley! So, I think it will be cool if we could share our first that happen to us on Bearville! My firsts is meeting ChloeRocks, MiguelSunshine, The Reindeers, and Greentracks. It was so cool! So write down below about what happened exciting the first time in Bearville!

Last edited by RileyBubblebear172; 04-09-2015 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: I meesed up a word ':(
Old 04-09-2015, 12:29 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

My first report, actually. Some girl wanted to trade, and she was trading unfairly. I was trying to make it a fair trade, only for her to revert it. Then she told me, "You are trading unfairly. I will report you for trading unfairly." She canceled the trade, then back in the Furbulous Fashion District, she said, "Anyone wanna trade?" Naturally, for trading unfairly (which at the time was reportable), blaming me for trading unfairly, and then lying about reporting me for it, I reported her.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:50 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

When I got furry feet and bunny glasses was pretty exciting. I was really happy that day. The person who gave me bunny glasses was happy to give it to me too because I've been wanting it for a long time then.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cheeseballs!, dolphinsofdasea!, wafflezruletheworld