BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2015, 02:45 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: What Do You Do About Missing BABW Points?

I was late learning that we got points for every dollar we spent in BABW. So I signed up and the darn thing says I have 7 points! That can't be true because I have spent hundreds of dollars there over the years and never used even one point, mainly because I never knew I had points! I have written to them but haven't had any reply. Why would all my points not be there? Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks. Oh, I did get money off saving certificates in email, but never anything about points.
Old 04-19-2015, 03:15 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

They're part of the 'Stuff Fur Stuff' club, I think. You would have needed to sign up before to redeem them in your purchases first.
Have you always been a member or did you just join? :3

Not completely sure about this - sorry. >.<
Old 04-19-2015, 04:19 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I agree with Honey, obviously if you've only signed up for the Stuff fur Stuff club recently they won't have counted your purchases from years ago (they give you a card and you swipe it at the till when you pay, to put the points on your card).
Old 04-20-2015, 08:25 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

yes, all the money you spent previously does not count, they start counting whenever you sign up with Stuff fur stuff.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:46 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline

I signed up for Stuff Fur Stuff years ago. And when I wrote to BABW and finally got a reply, they said that when you get to 100 points, they send you a $10 off gift certificate to use. It expires in 90 days so you can use it or lose your points. That's where all my points went to. I just got 3 of those $10 off gift certificates. So I guess that's all I get. They don't keep your points in your account. They just email the certificates and you can use them or lose them. Kinda bad if you ask me.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT