BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-23-2015, 04:01 PM
RileyBubblebear172
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Riley has passed away :'(

RileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really niceRileyBubblebear172 is just really nice
 RileyBubblebear172 is offline Status: Offline
Default Memorial Day!

I just want to tell everybody happy Memorial Day! Also I respect someone in your family if they were in the Marine, Navy, Army or any other service. My grandfather was kind of in the service. He was a police officer. But he got shot in Calfornia. . So again happy Memorial Day and I hope you get to have fun with a family member who was in summer.

Last edited by RileyBubblebear172; 05-23-2015 at 08:45 PM..
Old 05-23-2015, 04:12 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

happy memorial day ! I think we celebrate it november 11th in the uk.
it's the eurovision song contest day in the uk today!
more importantly, god bless your grandfather and those who have lost their lives or are currently in the services !
Old 05-23-2015, 04:27 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

happy memorial day!
Old 05-23-2015, 04:39 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Happy Memorial Day!

My dad's birthday is on the 25th, which is Memorial Day. :3
Old 05-23-2015, 04:56 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
happy memorial day ! I think we celebrate it november 11th in the uk.
it's the eurovision song contest day in the uk today!
more importantly, god bless your grandfather and those who have lost their lives or are currently in the services !
We celebrate it on November 11 here as well.

But for all Americans, have a nice Memorial Day weekend!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, he was a good man to risk his life to help others. I really respect people who serve their country.

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 05-24-2015 at 07:51 AM..
Old 05-23-2015, 10:17 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

I understand Riley... My grandfather who passed away three weeks ago was a world war two army mechanic who worked on the bomber planes... I miss him dearly but In my beliefs, I believe he is in heaven with my grandmother.

This makes memorial day all more solemn for my family this year.

I wish you and your loved ones a prosperous Memorial day! <3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail