BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2015, 05:41 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
wow, that's not cheap. Vanesse, do you think it is worth getting a deluxe membershop for Webkinz? That not cheap either, but I thought maybe...
I had a deluxe membership 5 years ago. I'd you play on webkinz a lot, I think it could quite possibly be worth it. You are able to play more games and purchase more clothes and items. I believe you get estore points as well, which you could use to buy really cool items. Each month you get a present with an exclusive deluxe gift inside. Depending on when you buy the membership, you may even get a free pet (if they have an offer going on). There are also little things you can do like changing the colour of your chat bubbles.

So, I personally wouldn't spend money on it anymore because I only really play in the summer, but I don't think it is a waste of money if you play frequently. c:

Oh, and also you get to go to Vacation Island! That is fun, there is an exclusive game, chat room and souvenir shop!
Old 06-17-2015, 08:00 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Ah, thanks for that information. I am thinking about it. At the moment, there is a free gold fawn when you get a yearly membership.
Old 06-27-2015, 11:39 AM
JedEmily
Polar Bear

JedEmily is on a distinguished road
 JedEmily is offline Status: Offline

Should I join Webkins? Or should I just stick with Club Penguin?
Old 06-27-2015, 02:26 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JedEmily
Should I join Webkins? Or should I just stick with Club Penguin?
Personally, I prefer Webkinz over Club Penguin. There is a lot more that you can do without a membership on Webkinz, and there are a lot more options for customizing your house and taking care of your pet. You could always try creating a free account on Webkinz and seeing what you think, but to access all of the features you need to adopt a pet. You can buy them online or in a store for about $10-$15.
Old 06-28-2015, 11:39 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I've been trying to set up Kinzchat plus but so far, I was not successful. The parents account says it is all fine, but when I log on and want to go to the park, I still have the regular Kinzchat. :-( Other than that, I am enjoying Webkinz. Still miss bearville though!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!