BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-06-2015, 11:39 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline
Default Re-drawing a drawing from '13

So while I was cleaning out someplace in my house, I stumbled across one of my old drawings that, to my surprise, still exist. I said to my self "Why not?" And re-drew it, just to see how much I've improved over the past 2 or 3 years.

Old drawing:
Click the image to open in full size.

New drawing:
Click the image to open in full size.

I know, they both look terrible, but I tried. :P
especially that one hand in the new drawing
Old 07-07-2015, 01:00 AM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I can definitely see the improvement. You're not terrible, I think they look great!

I've tried drawing like that before. Huge fail lol
Old 07-07-2015, 07:00 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

Wow, it looks great!!! ^^;

Whatever I draw, it ends up in the trash XD
Old 07-07-2015, 01:21 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

THIS IS AMAZING!
I can really see the improvement! It's so good! >w<
Keep up the good work!~
Old 07-07-2015, 02:18 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Wow, the second one is a great improvement! I mean, the first one is still better than anything I could draw, but I can definitely see that you have gotten even better. Good job!
Old 07-07-2015, 03:51 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

That looks great! It's interesting to see how much you've improved over the past two years- you must be very dedicated to drawing. (:
Old 07-07-2015, 03:51 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

just goes to show practise makes perfect!
Old 07-08-2015, 06:36 PM
ashley bee.♥
Knut

ashley bee.♥ is on a distinguished road
 ashley bee.♥ is offline Status: Offline

Aw, so cute!
I see improvement. x)
However, no more smiley sun and cloud? D':
Old 07-08-2015, 06:51 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Wow, I can definitely see an improvement! You are talented. c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT