BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-13-2015, 05:01 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by GraceAdventureBear64
All I see is the rule fourm
If you don't have an account, you have to make one.
But if you do have an account on it, you have to sign the rules.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:41 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline

Why do I have a one star? How and why are people one starring people? That's not very nice.
Old 07-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TygerStar
Why do I have a one star? How and why are people one starring people? That's not very nice.
What do you mean?
Old 07-31-2015, 11:24 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

we all know that it's renewed now. and i'm honestly pretty sure that the domain is up for automatic renewal every year.
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=151274
Old 08-07-2015, 06:02 AM
sarahthomas
Knut

sarahthomas is on a distinguished road
 sarahthomas is offline Status: Offline
Default What's Gonna Happen to BI?

Ohhh thanks God BI domain is not going to be expire. I just join this forum and see this thread so I am quiet surprised that why this highly maintained forum domain is not going to be renew.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:35 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by mattyboo1
Ok so one more year of BI, but why did the administrators leave anyway? Nothing ever gets update here, so the domain auto renewed, but how many more years is it going to do that for, that's the question.
I hope this site doesn't close because it has lots of history behind it.
And I hope they continue to renew WI too.
I have no idea, but it's also the reason why our banner has been the same for 4 years
I suppose now that there's no bearville, there's not that much of a point to this since its initial use has gone, but to is there is a point because we have each other and a great community, as small as it is!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, chris-is-ugly