BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-17-2015, 06:06 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline
Default If Your a Guest CLICK HERE!

Please keep this thread open! We have had success, Thank you!
This has about a 80% success rate

Hi their, You must be a guest...

I'm MelonyAutumn7, but you can call me Kinzey.....

Here are a couple things you should know before stalking our site...

1. Our site is pretty much dead... You know why? Because our mods and forum directors have pretty much abandoned us...

2. We really do NOT like people like you, watching our every post without ever commenting... Its ok to view every once in a while.. but there are people that come on as a "guest" EVERY DAY and NEVER create a account.....

3. If you would take the time to create an account I probably would not be typing this right now...

4. And last but most importantly, YOU and every other guest have the power to help bring life and fun back to this forum... but you decide its easier to sit and just stalk us.... "Easy" never won the race....

Oh and btw we have a personal spammer who has nothing else to do but post dangerous and malicious links several times a day... Your welcome...

If you thought this was supposed to be a warm greeting... Your out of luck... enjoy your day.

Hiya hiya! Dont be shya! Come and say helllooo... You are someone great to know!!!

Sit down right here, at our table... Please dont mind the horse stables....

As you can see, we've got lots O variety....... Ohhhhh...... We have... Monkeys...Bear, oover there! Zebras, and giraffes that even laugh! Tigers ands cats, even bats! We got so much the fun always lasttttssss!!

Sooo... Don't you see... we are a big big FAMMMILLLYYYY... We even have games... Fun nameees... And last but not least food is our beattt...

Yum YUM yuuummm

So wont yooouuuu... wont youuuuu... Come and join our littleeee FORUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: If you have never been here... this is not directed to you, in fact please join we would love to welcome you to our little community!

Last edited by MelonyAutumn7; 03-12-2016 at 01:38 AM..
Old 11-17-2015, 06:35 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

#2 makes me feel kinda bad because I used to stalk BI without creating an account... But then again, I only stalked for info XD
Old 11-17-2015, 06:37 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
#2 makes me feel kinda bad because I used to stalk BI without creating an account... But then again, I only stalked for info XD
Aw don't you didn't stalk everyday or often anyways... I did too for info... but I was too young to create an account then.. at least I didn't feel old enough
Old 11-17-2015, 08:13 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

View Post Originally Posted by MelonyAutumn7
Aw don't you didn't stalk everyday or often anyways... I did too for info... but I was too young to create an account then.. at least I didn't feel old enough
I felt too young too. I came on here for fountain prizes, badge things, general news, and mascot tracking. XD
Old 11-17-2015, 08:20 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
I felt too young too. I came on here for fountain prizes, badge things, general news, and mascot tracking. XD
EXACTLY!
Old 11-20-2015, 07:07 PM
PuppyPals100
Polar Bear

PuppyPals100 is on a distinguished road
 PuppyPals100 is offline Status: Offline

This post made me join. dx. I was looking for a Build A Bear Workshop fan forum.. (Bearville, close enough. dx.) And this was at the top of google. I stalked a little for a few days, (sad that it's a bit dead.) But this inspired me to join.

I could try to invite a few friends to help bring the forum back to life. (Though with bearville being dead and them being busy all the time, I don't know if it'll be sucessful. Maybe if I convince them with art. dx. Hey.. That gives me an idea for a referral contest or somthing. dx. ).

Anyways, thanks for this post. dx.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:11 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by PuppyPals100
This post made me join. dx. I was looking for a Build A Bear Workshop fan forum.. (Bearville, close enough. dx.) And this was at the top of google. I stalked a little for a few days, (sad that it's a bit dead.) But this inspired me to join.

I could try to invite a few friends to help bring the forum back to life. (Though with bearville being dead and them being busy all the time, I don't know if it'll be sucessful. Maybe if I convince them with art. dx. Hey.. That gives me an idea for a referral contest or somthing. dx. ).

Anyways, thanks for this post. dx.
Awwww omg!!! That makes me feel SOOOOOO good! To be honest, I was nervous this was a bit too harsh... But Im so glad I took the risk! I can't wait to get to know you better, Puppypals!

Thank YOU for joining! I might tear up a bit.... It makes me so happy MY thread pushed you to join... Im so relieved! Thank YOU!!!!
Old 11-21-2015, 06:25 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MelonyAutumn7
Awwww omg!!! That makes me feel SOOOOOO good! To be honest, I was nervous this was a bit too harsh... But Im so glad I took the risk! I can't wait to get to know you better, Puppypals!

Thank YOU for joining! I might tear up a bit.... It makes me so happy MY thread pushed you to join... Im so relieved! Thank YOU!!!!
*opens applause in a can* Way to go, Kinz!!!
There has been a need for such a post for a loong time...
Old 11-25-2015, 01:14 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by cassidy5
*opens applause in a can* Way to go, Kinz!!!
There has been a need for such a post for a loong time...
Aw thank you! ❤️ I'm beaming right now!!! ❤️❤️❤️

so glad your back too, Cass!

Last edited by MelonyAutumn7; 11-25-2015 at 01:14 PM..
Old 11-25-2015, 03:39 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I've always noticed that we tend to have a good amount of guests on here. I wish more people would join, that would be great.
Also a lot of people sign up but just forget all about BI after they've signed up. I've done that a couple times with different sites lol.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT