BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2015, 09:39 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Tags?

So, my two bears came today. Welcome Calpurnia and Eira Aura! While Calpurnia came from the US, Eira came from Brazil.

With the bears came tags. (Duh.) Here they are:

-A snowflake shaped tag with "Winter Wonder Teddy" on it saying it's a Collectibear. This one needs no explanation.

-A yellow tag with the logo, slogan, and Portuguese text. (Came with Eira) This tag has importing and distributing info.

-The tag with the Find-a-Bear. This tag is blue and has the old logo and a checklist of the different stations. On the side without the list, there's a giant button with the bear type and price. For Calpurnia, there's also the text "Clothes with red & blue tags fit me!"

So now I have some questions...

1) Why did Eira have the yellow tag? Is it because she came from Brazil?
2) When and where on Earth is that checklist tag from? It seems vaguely familiar, but I swear I've never seen it before. (Blasted time being rewritten)
3) What are the red and blue tags that show those outfits fit Calpurnia? Again, never seen them.
Old 12-18-2015, 12:15 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

3) I vaguely remember the red and blue tags saying which outfits fit your bear from like...2005?? I think it was just a thing they used to do, because not all of the clothes could fit all types of bears.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT