BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2016, 02:52 PM
AllTimeLow
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IG @allyzella

AllTimeLow has a spectacular aura aboutAllTimeLow has a spectacular aura aboutAllTimeLow has a spectacular aura about
 AllTimeLow is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Where does everyone go?

Hey so, I've noticed there's a bunch of other "forums" in the links section but when I click on them and see who's online, barely anyone is. So where did everyone from here go? I registered so that maybe I can make friends but realized it's pretty empty here.
Best Answer - Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
it seems like most people have abandoned forums and moved on to social networking sites. you can find social networking information for several different users on the contact details masterlist in the coffee house (though a lot of it definitely isn't up to date - i know for sure that mine isn't!)
webkinz insider is sort of active, but it's nowhere near what it seems like. and i haven't used fandomplay in forever (deleted my account because it's not for me), but it seemed sort of active last year... i have no idea about the activity level it's currently at, though (you need to have your account approved before viewing the forums).

the rules for sharing your username on other sites have also become a lot more lax since bearville closed, so you might be able to say something like "my instagram is blahblahblah, you can talk to me on there" without using the masterlist.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:11 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

Not sure exactly what you're talking about- do you mean when it says: users online at the bottom of the page? It's not that empty though; some of us still get on, and I would be happy to be friends.

Last edited by cassidy5; 04-24-2016 at 05:13 PM..
Old 04-24-2016, 05:19 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

most people haven't been active because bv is gone now and they've gotten older and their interests have changed

there's still a few of us that use the monthly chat threads in the coffee house section though
Old 04-24-2016, 05:38 PM
AllTimeLow
Polar Bear

AllTimeLow has a spectacular aura aboutAllTimeLow has a spectacular aura aboutAllTimeLow has a spectacular aura about

Nah, like in the links section, there's a bunch of threads about other bearville forums and I even saw a few fandom forums but when I look on those, barely anyone is online. Sorry if I make no sense. :P

Oh and thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
Old 04-24-2016, 06:34 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by AllTimeLow
Nah, like in the links section, there's a bunch of threads about other bearville forums and I even saw a few fandom forums but when I look on those, barely anyone is online. Sorry if I make no sense. :P

Oh and thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
probably the same thing though, people probably lost interest or forgot about it ^_^
Old 04-24-2016, 06:42 PM
AllTimeLow
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
probably the same thing though, people probably lost interest or forgot about it ^_^
oh wow ._. Do you know any sites I can go on to make any friends and stuff, similar to this one?
Old 04-24-2016, 07:01 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AllTimeLow
oh wow ._. Do you know any sites I can go on to make any friends and stuff, similar to this one?
maybe webkinz insider? it's basically the same idea as this forum but for webkinz instead xD
but they have a lot of non-webkinz topics there too :3
Old 04-24-2016, 09:15 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

yeah, WI is a lot more active. But if you go there you should make a webkinz world account also, since that's what WI is for. But don't give up on BI!
Old 04-25-2016, 06:02 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

it seems like most people have abandoned forums and moved on to social networking sites. you can find social networking information for several different users on the contact details masterlist in the coffee house (though a lot of it definitely isn't up to date - i know for sure that mine isn't!)
webkinz insider is sort of active, but it's nowhere near what it seems like. and i haven't used fandomplay in forever (deleted my account because it's not for me), but it seemed sort of active last year... i have no idea about the activity level it's currently at, though (you need to have your account approved before viewing the forums).

the rules for sharing your username on other sites have also become a lot more lax since bearville closed, so you might be able to say something like "my instagram is blahblahblah, you can talk to me on there" without using the masterlist.

Last edited by AbbygailBearDiva59; 04-25-2016 at 06:03 PM..
Old 04-25-2016, 10:34 PM
AllTimeLow
Polar Bear

oh, okay. Thank you!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT