BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2016, 05:02 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default Flashback Friday - Scavenger Hunt

So I might've saved some important Build-a-Bearville history from being thrown out.

Anyone remember the 3D scavenger hunt?

Click the image to open in full size.

no I didn't block out the code because it is now as useless as Vanessa's even and odd functions from a while ago

I have a new phone wallpaper. And some nice pairs of glasses for whenever I watch Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

Oh, and yes, Bearywood Mall is still under construction in this map.

Last edited by CambriaSpeedRacer; 07-15-2016 at 04:13 PM..
Old 07-15-2016, 07:29 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

EVEN AND ODD FUNCTIONS

Yess I remember this. I never actually got a map, but I won a contest here on BI for a tent room code. One of the best days of my childhood life XD

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...ad.php?t=41967
Old 07-16-2016, 04:16 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

Wow, that's cool. I never got to do the scavenger hunt, I didn't join BV early enough. When did they stop doing it?

#theevenandoddfunctions
Old 07-16-2016, 04:36 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by cassidy5
Wow, that's cool. I never got to do the scavenger hunt, I didn't join BV early enough. When did they stop doing it?

#theevenandoddfunctions
I think they only did it once, in the summer of 2009
Old 07-16-2016, 06:15 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

2009? Seriously?! Wow I feel old. XD

I found the Bearville Times article on it:

Old 07-16-2016, 09:21 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

aw throwback to the day I saw the Fearless Tour and we went to BABW a few hours before and they were still giving out these maps xD
Old 07-17-2016, 02:15 AM
CaitlinCookies
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Abbie2Hip135545

CaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura aboutCaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura aboutCaitlinCookies has a spectacular aura about
 CaitlinCookies is offline Status: Offline

Oh wow, I remember that! I got one and was so happy, haha! I couldn't believe that you could actually go into the tent!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
evenandoddfunctions, frogs rule!!!