BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BI-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2016, 02:15 PM
JoyceAutumn21
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JoyceAutumn21

JoyceAutumn21 is a jewel in the roughJoyceAutumn21 is a jewel in the roughJoyceAutumn21 is a jewel in the rough
 JoyceAutumn21 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: To the Admin of this website (or moderator? i'm not sure)

please delete my posts, threads and comments on people's profile page. i'm trying to delete as much as I can off the internet. i am not who i used to be.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:31 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

we can't do any of these; i'm sorry
you can report your posts to be deleted but your account and etc. can't
i don't even know if there's an active admin anymore but patience will tell...
Old 12-20-2016, 02:45 PM
JoyceAutumn21
Polar Bear

JoyceAutumn21 is a jewel in the roughJoyceAutumn21 is a jewel in the roughJoyceAutumn21 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
we can't do any of these; i'm sorry
you can report your posts to be deleted but your account and etc. can't
i don't even know if there's an active admin anymore but patience will tell...
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=126885 this person had their account deactivated. maybe it can be deleted?

edit: the person asked years ago but i'm hoping.

if i report my threads and stuff to be deleted will they really be deleted by someone?
Old 12-20-2016, 02:47 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

The admins, sadly, do not come here anymore. We have one mod who comes on occasionally; I am almost certain she can delete posts.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:56 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoyceAutumn21
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=126885 this person had their account deactivated. maybe it can be deleted?

edit: the person asked years ago but i'm hoping.

if i report my threads and stuff to be deleted will they really be deleted by someone?
well it was probably deactivated in the end because she was either banned or an admin closed it for her
the admins are non-existent tbh aha and haven't been on for years but they're the only people who have the ability to delete accounts
if you report your posts and say 'please delete', though, it's gonna take a bit of time but the mod will delete them asap c:
~i think~ the mods can delete posts, but i know they can definitely lock them

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 12-20-2016 at 02:58 PM..
Old 12-20-2016, 03:38 PM
JoyceAutumn21
Polar Bear

is there a moderator i can contact? and thank you both!
Old 12-20-2016, 04:09 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

That would be tweety. She doesn't come here often, but MeghanMusicLuvr28 knows how to contact her. You'd have to get in contact with her to contact tweety..
Old 12-21-2016, 03:21 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

if you report the posts you'd like deleted, that would probably be the quickest way to do it
i think she checks in here at least once a week so she'll see them the next time she logs in however only admins can delete accounts sadly
Old 12-21-2016, 09:36 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoyceAutumn21
please delete my posts, threads and comments on people's profile page. i'm trying to delete as much as I can off the internet. i am not who i used to be.
Sorry, but that is way too many comments to delete, and only those breaking the rules can be deleted.

Everyone changes with time, what you did or said in the past helps you be the person you are today and will be tomorrow. Just own it whether its good or bad.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT