BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2017, 05:19 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default Flashback Friday - Ghost CyBearGuides

Anyone remember the Ghost CyBearGuides? They'd show up in a room with 1-3 people in them to remind them that they're being monitored. They'd only talk in emoticons, and they all looked the same? And annoyed us just as much as the crazy chat guidelines?
Old 01-27-2017, 06:59 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

omg those were so annoying
Old 01-29-2017, 08:17 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I totally forgot about them until now.
They were the bane of my virtual existence.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:30 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

Apparently they were actually called "Safety CyBearGuides". I saw them called Ghost CyBearGuides at one point and face it, that's basically what they are. XD
Old 01-29-2017, 10:38 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

That's totally what they are XD
Old 01-29-2017, 11:00 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

I found a picture!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-30-2017, 11:20 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

they were so annoying aGHH
Old 01-30-2017, 12:54 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

I love how we're kind of just like, "I don't want to forget anything about Bearville! ...except these guys, they were annoying." XD
Old 01-30-2017, 01:39 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
I love how we're kind of just like, "I don't want to forget anything about Bearville! ...except these guys, they were annoying." XD
I know it's very amusing XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT