BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2017, 05:52 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

The annual Peace Ball was, of course, a joyous occasion, as usual. Maybe the only exception was the last one, when a Lunar cyborg supposedly attempted to assassinate the emperor (though said Lunar cyborg was long lost Princess Selene and she was trying to save the emperor’s life). This year, though, was a special year.

An android, a special operative, an ex-criminal, a Lunar shell, a French farm girl, a Lunar princess, a Lunar guard, and

my Lunar Chronicles Ship Weeks story for today; the ditched opening, at least
Old 01-24-2017, 12:24 PM
GraceAdventureBear64
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RIP GraceAdventureBear64

GraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the roughGraceAdventureBear64 is a jewel in the rough
 GraceAdventureBear64 is offline Status: Offline

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<title>Bootstrap Example</title>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/css/bootstrap.min.css">
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.7/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
</head>
<body>

<div class="container">
<h1>My First Bootstrap Page</h1>
<p>This is some text.</p>
</div>

</body>
</html>
Old 02-12-2017, 03:53 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

I win because you all take pity on me and let me win because I'm sick.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:26 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

“How do we get up to the roof, anyway?” Ella questioned.

“I’d bet 1,000 BearBills that it’s a staircase,” A Cappella challenged.

“I’d bet it’s a ladder or something else that’s logical,” Jonas retorted.

“No, it’s a teleport!” Jethro exclaimed.

“Deal?” A Cappella asked.

“Deal,” Jonas and Jethro stated.

Amelita grinned. This was gonna be epic.

A Cappella, Jonas, and Jethro kept discussing the bet while everything at the counter was being taken care of.

“Who d’you think’ll win?” Amelita asked Ella.

“A Cappella,” she said with a grin. “You?”

“I’d say Jonas out of loyalty but I don’t believe it. I say A Cappella will win.”

Qadira and Asher walked up to them. “What’s up?” Qadira asked.

“These three took bets as to how to get up onto the rooftop,” Amelita told her. “A Cappella said it’s a staircase, Jethro says teleport, and Jonas says and other logical thing.”

“Well, collect your money,” Qadira said, then moved the cat painting as though it were a door, “A Cappella.”

Jonas and Jethro groaned and handed over the 1,000 BearBills while Ella and Amelita had a laughing fit.

“How’d you know it was a staircase?” Jonas moaned.

“You could literally see the staircase from the Top Secret Coffee Shop!” A Cappella told them, then started walking up the staircase. Everybody followed her.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:14 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

(that was it just. a quotation mark)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT