BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-04-2017, 09:04 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

what? Is this on their present website to buy???
Old 03-05-2017, 04:03 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

as of 5 Mar 2017
worked to put in basket, not check out...

Gave away old bear that we had added on bearville previously.
Wasn't interested in purchasing new one because cannot add to bearville.
loved the Avengers poster on bearville. Is the only non-BBC we have posted irl.
would consider purchasing item for poster from babw (upcoming) if I could decorate condo or even ski lodge with it...
feeling like beast is rejecting me at the door...
Old 03-20-2017, 02:47 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear

finally went to a new build-a-bear.
former babv players would not even stay,
was supposed to be trivia and items free with purchase, but no indication of either.
tuxedo promise pet was bought for under 10 year old, but app ...

tuxedo cat looks better than cyclops cat...

not seeing a better babw without babv.

today about 50 different furries available for $20 (not sure how monster mixters fit).

free lego build at toys-r-us with Beauty and Beast theme this Saturday is much more exciting to us than any of the babw offers for over 2 years...

saw the honey girls were $20 today so looked at the app for Karaoke..,seems to be getting user ready for bars/drinking games not child safe play..hearbeat seemed to be a bearism, instead was a misspelling of heartbeat

seeing a worker walk by with a cover cart made me think they were hiding bodies not best friend making supplies .. the inability to bring to life online still colors the entire experience. Picture ff riding balloon to bearville to wait
Old 03-20-2017, 02:56 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I hate to break it to you guys, but - my local BABW has been way busier since BABV closed. Whatever has been going on, it's been chasing away the older customers, but attracting the newer ones...
Old 04-01-2017, 08:57 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear

really? i've been to 4 including this new one (Saturday afternoon) and the stuffing machine line was always empty. I was asked by someone that had been to parties with us, if there even was a stuffing machine at new locale...
usually we were the only guests, (not at Christmas).
Heard Sharon say how much sales had plummeted for 4th quarter and not looking good for the 1st quarter this year.

Did finally earn $10 stuff for stuff bucks, not for my purchases, since bv.

received email for $8 furries one day only, looked and promply forgot while out and dd not remember when returned home. received new email asking if still interested at 25.50????

if Build A Bear Bear Valley app would be a meeting/chat place with other family friendly users, i could see that being developed into a replacement. however, i would want to bring on my furries, not generic ones available, has the app even been updated? price went down ...:
Old 04-19-2017, 01:30 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear

I could see a virtual galaxy being made for the new guardians at babw...

all 3 phrases of the web exclusive furry (maybe more bark) friend available in 3 sizes could be used...

Old 05-03-2017, 04:46 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear

Offering the guardians poster this weekend with any Guardiansof The Galaxy Purchase?
We went to store during avengers poster give away because wanted the poster on bv.
My favorite item...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here