BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2017, 04:29 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
The famous Feed-A-Bear Fiasco was from last year's CHH. One team was seriously lagging behind, so I created a challenge to help them catch up. It wasn't a super hard game (Feed-A-Bear), they had several days to do it, there was no limit as to how many times you could play. And unfortunately I didn't set a challenging enough score minimum.

Both teams took that way too seriously, leaving me struggling to keep up with the score.

Pages 7-10 show the Feed-a-Bear Fiasco
I feel like I should also address the Liam Flynn Debacle.

Vanessa had a St. Patrick’s themed bear that she had no name for. So for Camp Happy Heart 2015, she made a name challenge. Great idea, in theory.

Well, things went crazy.

Some crazy, pathetic names were thrown that just wouldn’t work (like “ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ”) and names were suggested multiple times, which created a big issue as to whether or not players were plagiarizing, when in reality, most of us were coming up with names on our own without reading the other posts. Liam was suggested a couple of times, resulting in a slight issue when that was a winning name. Some put great thought into their names, doing research into Irish names, while others… didn’t.

So yeah. That was maybe a bigger pain than the Feed-a-Bear Fiasco. Feed-a-Bear agitated the proctor, but Liam Flynn agitated the players.

Old 04-06-2017, 05:34 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

focus on the fun times, learn from the others...
i like playing for my fav MLB team...
baseball
Old 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer

I feel like I should also address the Liam Flynn Debacle.

Vanessa had a St. Patrick’s themed bear that she had no name for. So for Camp Happy Heart 2015, she made a name challenge. Great idea, in theory.

Well, things went crazy.

Some crazy, pathetic names were thrown that just wouldn’t work (like “ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ”) and names were suggested multiple times, which created a big issue as to whether or not players were plagiarizing, when in reality, most of us were coming up with names on our own without reading the other posts. Liam was suggested a couple of times, resulting in a slight issue when that was a winning name. Some put great thought into their names, doing research into Irish names, while others… didn’t.

So yeah. That was maybe a bigger pain than the Feed-a-Bear Fiasco. Feed-a-Bear agitated the proctor, but Liam Flynn agitated the players.

Yeah. Don't do that.

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
focus on the fun times, learn from the others...
i like playing for my fav MLB team...
baseball
I had completely forgotten this version existed! Wow, the memories
Old 04-18-2017, 11:47 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

Don't want this to lock yet
Old 04-18-2017, 02:00 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

i can help out!! >w<
i have a few big exams in june, but i can help out all other times!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
camp happy heart, camp happy heart 2017, endless feed the bear