BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Looking for Special Guests!

Closed Thread
Old 05-20-2017, 05:05 PM
Decafwish
Knut

Decafwish is on a distinguished road
 Decafwish is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Looking for Clifford the Big Red Dog

Can anyone tell me where to find the retired Clifford the Big Red Dog BAB? I want to replace the one my granddaughter (just turned 20) remembers making with me but she lost it in a move

Thanks
TC
Old 05-22-2017, 02:21 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

hm.. i don't remember them having a clifford furry friend and google isn't much help, but i would check ebay from time to time and until then, maybe you can find another clifford plushie to fill in until you can find the right one?
Old 05-22-2017, 06:24 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Backing Meghan up, according to this list there wasn't a Clifford from 1997 (when BABW was created) and 2013. There definitely wasn't one from 2013 onwards. I won't deny that a make-your-own Clifford exists; there was a company called Teddycrafters that was the same concept, and my brother thought that his Teddycrafters bear was a Build-a-Bear. However, Teddycrafters went bankrupt several years ago and is now obscured by Build-a-Bear, so finding any information will be a challenge.

I'd have to suggest looking on Ebay. Hope you find what you're looking for!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
clifford, dog, lost, retired