BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2017, 04:47 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default New BABV

So I logged onto Worlize to get some game URLs and I met a girl named CaraSeashell25. She told me that, because Worlize is rather inactive (and since it may or may not close), she was working on a new BABV!

She told me that there will be some downsides, the main one being: the friend system will be with bots, and you can't talk to real people. However, she's trying to make it as close as she can get it with games and everything she can get.

She does not have a release date yet, but she is working on it over the summer!
Old 06-16-2017, 05:31 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

thanks.
worlize this summer!
Old 06-16-2017, 09:30 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Ooh that's interesting; thanks for sharing!

Do you know what she's using as her platform?
Old 06-16-2017, 11:33 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
Ooh that's interesting; thanks for sharing!

Do you know what she's using as her platform?
No, I don't yet.
Old 06-17-2017, 05:07 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
No, I don't yet.
Ah okay. c;
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT