BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 07-02-2017, 07:57 PM
bearvillebae
Polar Bear
BABV Name: iamspamhoff

bearvillebae is on a distinguished road
 bearvillebae is offline Status: Offline
Question Current Build-A-Bear Workshop?

What are your opinions on how Build-A-Bear Workshop is running now....
Old 07-02-2017, 09:04 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

It's not the company I know and love anymore.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:09 PM
bearvillebae
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
It's not the company I know and love anymore.
Yeah, it sure has changed a lot.Most of the bears are branded now, the new discovery stores, play section, and new party packages are just to name a few. A lot of people don't like those.

The last time I went to BABW was last August, because they had opened a new location at a mall closer to me. It wasn't very busy, however that could be that it was a smaller store, and newer. I was greeted by a staff member who took you through the whole process (which seemed a little wierd to me). The stuffing machines are in the middle of the store, and everything is kind of all over. They also removed ''Fluff Me'' which I was really sad about, and replaced it with a picture taking place. New Birth Certificates & Computers, and New Cub Condos.

I hadn't gone since BV shut down before that.
I got Chewbacca and a Basic Bear (White one, they look different now).

Last edited by bearvillebae; 07-02-2017 at 10:13 PM..
Old 07-03-2017, 07:16 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I haven't gotten anything from them since probably 2013. I outgrew it, which is sad, because I never thought I would. It's just not the same without Bearville.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:56 AM
bearvillebae
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I haven't gotten anything from them since probably 2013. I outgrew it, which is sad, because I never thought I would. It's just not the same without Bearville.
Yeah, I miss Bearville a lot.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:31 PM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

Well Sharon Price John took over the company.

That speaks a lot of words.

View Post Originally Posted by bearvillebae
Yeah, it sure has changed a lot.Most of the bears are branded now, the new discovery stores, play section, and new party packages are just to name a few. A lot of people don't like those.

The last time I went to BABW was last August, because they had opened a new location at a mall closer to me. It wasn't very busy, however that could be that it was a smaller store, and newer. I was greeted by a staff member who took you through the whole process (which seemed a little wierd to me). The stuffing machines are in the middle of the store, and everything is kind of all over. They also removed ''Fluff Me'' which I was really sad about, and replaced it with a picture taking place. New Birth Certificates & Computers, and New Cub Condos.

I hadn't gone since BV shut down before that.
I got Chewbacca and a Basic Bear (White one, they look different now).
Well when we visited Singapore last year we got to make a bear at BABW. The branches here are not yet renovated (Phew XD) and so the fluff me section was there. I really had fun stepping on the pedal (I haven't stepped on it since ages). Other than the facade everything was new: Like 90% are promotional stuff, plain certificates but the experience of bringing a bear to life was still there.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:32 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

What even is this
Old 07-04-2017, 01:45 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Click the image to open in full size.

What even is this
what on earth
Old 07-05-2017, 12:05 PM
bearvillebae
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
what on earth
How does anyone think that's cute?
Old 07-08-2017, 03:52 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by bearvillebae
How does anyone think that's cute?
beats me
i personally would feel like it's staring at me all the time lol
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT